Chapter 22

Jazzy's POV

"Emma! Get up! We have a lot to do come on!" I screamed running into her room and jumping on her bed. "For a pregnant woman, you really do have a lot of energy," she groans getting up, I roll my eyes and push her to walk faster towards the bathroom. I rush to Blake and I's room and quickly throw on some sweatpants and a light sweater and leave the still sleeping Blake a note and run downstairs meeting Emma in the kitchen. She hands me a sandwich and I grin at her then we headed outside meeting the rest of the gang. I don't know why I refer to us as a gang but I believe it's cool.

We head into the backyard where the party will be held and I began working with my magic. "Oh, come on! Why do you get to use magic and we have to carry around all this stuff?" said Caleb huffing and I grinned and told them to gather around. "I'm going to tell you a secret, but you must swear not to tell anyone, okay?" I tell them and they nod but look confused. Currently, Caleb, Ethan, and Evan were the only ones present who don't know and so I anticipated their reaction. "I'm pregnant," I said smiling widely and watch as their faces turn from confused to shocked to ecstatic all in a few seconds. "Holy shit! Seriously?! Congratulations!" Ethan yells and they all tackle me laughing heartily. I tear up and wipe my eyes frantically hugging them back tightly. "Blake doesn't know yet. I'm planning on surprising him at the party, oh, we're having twins!" I tell them and they jump around more.

"We are so spoiling the little devils," Evan says and the other two agree with smirks on their faces. After that, I continued helping around with magic stopping after a while after having to rush to the bathroom to throw up but other than that it was an eventful morning. Blake woke up just as we were finishing up and we kept him inside all day as to not reveal the surprise yet. He was confused but any time he came close to the topic we'd change the subject. When it was time for us to get dressed I dragged Blake and forced him into a semi-formal suit cutting off all his arguments.

His gift was hidden downstairs, so I could grab it as soon as it was time. "Will you tell me what's going on now?" Blake asked me from outside the bathroom where I was getting ready. I added the last swipe on my face and opened the bathroom door facing Blake. "You'll find out in a few minutes, stop asking-. Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask him when I saw how he was looking at me. He looked mesmerized and I waved my hand in front of his face. "Blake?" I asked again, and he just smiles and pulls me in, wraps his arm around my waist, and placed his lips softly on mine. "You look so beautiful right now," he whispers, and I smile and wrap my arms around him.

As we walk out of the room I began explaining to him. "So, do you recall how since I was well 'dead', I missed out on your birthday?" I asked him leading him to the door and standing before it. He looked at me confused, "yeah I do, but what does what I asked you have to do with that?" He asks and I smile shaking my head. I stand on my tip toes and kiss him softly before pulling away smiling, "happy birthday babe," I say and open the door behind. 

"Surprise!" greeted us the second I opened the door and I grinned walking away and letting him greet all his friends. He walked around with a huge smile on his face giving out hugs and shoulder pats. Once he reached the gang he laughed and hugged them tightly one by one. They began talking but I was too far away to listen but I figured out what they were talking about when they pointed at me smiling.

Blake walked over with the biggest grin on his face and pulled me into his arms. I smiled and and wrapped my arms around his waist, "I love you," he said and tears welled in my eyes from the joy I was feeling, "I love you more."

Everyone seemed to be having fun and everything was simply great. Once it was dinner time they all waited for Blake first out of respect and tradition as he was the Alpha of the pack they were currently in. Blake smiled and fed me the first bite showing respect and love to his mate and I grinned. Then they began eating and conversations were flowing everywhere.

As soon as dinner was over, Emma excitedly stood up. "Okay! It's time for your gifts!" she said and led everyone to a table a bit further and I excused myself to go and grab his gift from inside. I grabbed the box with shaking hands and nervously walked to where everyone was. After they all gave him presents, I walked up to him and shakily handed him the box.

Everyone was watching closely in anticipation and the gang was practically jumping. My hands started shaking even more and I had to cross them and stared as Blake opened the box. He grabbed the ultra sound picture first placing the box on the table and looking at me with confusion. I gestured to the box and he pulled out the two matching baby onesies that had 'We love daddy' written on them.

Once he figured it out he snapped his eyes towards me and walked slowly towards me looking at the picture with tears in his eyes. "Jaz what is this? A-are you?" he asked trailing off and I smiled and nodded with tears falling from my eyes, "I'm pregnant," The people behind us gasped and I felt a surge of happiness and overwhelming joy from the pack link.

Blake then dropped the stuff on the table and picked me up spinning me around. I sighed in relief and then sobbed when I was assured he was happy. He put me down and stared at me worried, "why are you crying, love?" he asked and I just shook my head. "We n-never talked about kids and I didn't know if you wanted any or if you would be happy," I said and buried my head in his chest hiding my face.

"The idiot was worried you would reject her and them," Emma said and Blake slowly lifted my head gently. "Them?" he asked smiling and I nodded, "we're having twins. Doctor predicts it's a girl and boy," I say and he laughs heartily. "Jaz this is- why would I ever reject you and something we both made? My own flesh and blood, my little pups. You just made me the happiest man in the entire world. Jasmine Thomas, I love you more than anything in this world you're my family, love, and having these twins only means our family just grew and we will love them with all our hearts and more," he said and I cried placing my lips on his and smiled when I felt him smile.

Everyone behind us cheered and that made us pull away and Blake wrapped his arm around my waist as everyone came up to us congratulating us. Once everyone left, Blake and I headed upstairs and took turns in the bathroom changing our clothes and settled in bed.

Blake wrapped his arms around me before placing his lips on the right side of my stomach, "I love you," he said before placing his lips on the left side of my stomach, "and you," he said before leaning up and placing his lips on mine, "and I love you."