Chapter 3

Blake's POV

I quickly ran forward and grabbed Emma before she does something she will really regret. Evan growled at Emma and stood in front of the girl as if shielding her from his sister's wrath.

"Leave you worthless bitch! What the hell do you think you're doing here?!" I've never seen Emma this furious before and let me tell you, it wasn't a pleasant sight. "I'm guessing Jazzy told you about who I am," the girl said in a small voice filled with guilt and regret. "Don't you fucking dare call her Jazzy, you lost that right the moment you decided to stab her in the back, you slut," Emma snapped and Evan roared at her and almost shifted. "Don't you dare talk to my mate like that, sister or not, I will not accept it," Evan snapped at Emma and my eyes widened.

"What?!"

I coughed and looked at all three of them, "will someone please explain what the hell is going on here?" I asked and looked at all three of them until the girl walked up to me. "Uhm, I'm Madison West, Jazz- Jasmine's ex-bestfriend," she said awkwardly and I stared at her in shock, "you're Madison?"

"Listen, I don't want to cause any problems, okay? I just need to talk to Jasmine and I'll be on my way," she said causing Evan to growl at her words. "Like hell you will, you are staying right here with me," he told her and she stared at him wide eyed. Emma roared and shifted completely attacking Madison. I huffed in frustration and shifted as well forcing her to submit and ordered her through the mind link to go and cool off. I shifted back and accepted the shorts Caleb handed me, and looked at Madison.

"Follow me, and you better have a damn good reason for being here or there will be real problems for you," I tell her and her eyes widen in fear but she nods nonetheless. Evan didn't argue with me on that point because he knew I was right. Although, I do believe the fact that she's his mate will have him fighting for her no doubt.

We walked into the pack house and straight to my office ignoring all the curious glances thrown at Madison. I sat down in my seat and ushered the pair to sit down and they quickly obliged. Evan and I both stared at her until she sighed and clasped her hands together tightly before speaking.

"S-so Nick, my well ex lover I guess you can say and Jasmine's ex boyfriend, we um were together for a couple of weeks until I realized that there was seriously something wrong with him. He became extremely aggressive and abusive and would beat me every time I argued over anything. Then one day he handed me off to these group of guys, but they weren't normal, just for a few bills. It took me so long until I figured out that they weren't human. The fact that the first thing they ever did was bite me should have been clear enough but I was too late to realize. After they bit me they left me to rot in a dungeon for a month or so until they let me go stranded in the streets. I was lost for weeks, walking around hopelessly. I didn't know where I was or what day it was, heck I barely knew my name. One day, I-i lost control I didn't know why," Madison began getting hysterical and was shaking. Evan quickly went to her side and wrapped an arm around her. To say she was shocked is an understatement, but I could tell she felt the connection even if she didn't know what it is.

"There was a man bleeding in a dark alley as I was passing by," her voice barely heard, her head tilted to the ground with her hair covering her face. "It was like I was possessed, I couldn't control myself. One second I was right where I was almost a few meters away, and the next I was in front of this guy and I was draining his blood."

If there was any sound we wouldn't have heard her, but fortunately for us there wasn't anyone around. Evan immediately separated from her and looked at her with shock written all over his face. "The man died instantly and his head was almost torn off. I think that was the moment where I completely lost it. I was depressed for weeks on end following this moment, until Rose found me. She was like me, just with a lot more control. She took me in and taught me everything about what I am and how to live like this. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for her."

I looked at her, connecting the dots in my head. That's why her scent was so off. "What did you mean when you said not human?" Evan asked her and she gulped still not looking up. When she did though her eyes were red, her veins were prominent, and her teeth were fangs.

"Vampires"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update but I had mid-term exams this whole past week and I just finished so here it is! I hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to vote! Love you guys!

WerePotterhead