Chapter 6

Blake's POV

"There have been quite some disturbances in the neighboring packs lately but they say it's nothing, so I don't think it's of our concern. If they do need help though we will be by their sides in an instant just like they were on ours previously."

We were now in a pack meeting with the higher officials and elders of the pack discussing the the recent news unfolding in the werewolf world. Clarice has been laying suspiciously low and its frustrating us since we have no idea why. I mean it's a good thing that she isn't wreaking havoc currently but for all we know she could be planning a much bigger method of chaos. Clarice was always a sneaky bitch so you never know what might happen.

I still see Jazzy in my dreams but it isn't as frequent as before. I guess she doesn't want me hanging on to her and losing focus on current events. I still have mixed feelings about that. I don't know whether to be disappointed or accepting.

"Alpha, that's basically it. Shall we end this?" Ethan asks me and I nod at him and stand up. I nodded at everyone and made my way outside and into the kitchen. Madison looked up from where she was sitting on the table and nodded at me with a small smile. I nodded back at her and made my way to the fridge. I took myself a large slice of cake and some orange juice and sat in front of her.

"How are you coping?" I asked her and she nodded with a grateful smile "good, thank you. Everyone has been really nice and supportive and I really like them all," she says and I smile and nod at her. "That's good news, if you need anything you can come to me anytime." she thanks me and gets up and leaves the kitchen. As I stand up to put my dishes in the sink, my mind link is flooded with panic and calls for back up.

I drop the dishes and sprinted outside to the front yard and what I saw made me growl. Madison gasped, "Jazzy?!" she asked frantically but I only sighed and cursed myself for thinking everything will be fine for a while.

The 'visitor' chuckled darkly and smirked at her, "guess again, babe."

Jazzy's POV

That bitch! How dare she just stroll in there like she fucking owns the place? The bitch does not know who she's messing with and I'm gonna show her that. Ella walked in and I turned to look at her, one look at me and she was a goner. She was laughing so hard and I just looked at her confused. "You look like you're about to kill someone," she said as she calmed herself down. "Ella, that girl is a serious witch, I mean what the hell does she think she's doing? Strolling into a shopping mall?!" I seethed. I was practically seeing red by now and wanted her dead. "Hey, you'll get your revenge, you just have to be patient," Ella told me. "Aren't you the moon goddess? So this must be something you planned, Ella, please just what are you doing?" I asked her desperately and she smiled softly at me. "Sweetheart, I explained to you before, not everything is my doing like you may think. The fates have a huge part in this as well. I hate that you must bare the consequences but it really is out of my hands," she said softly and patted my cheek.

When she left I went to the area where we usually train in and started training myself. I knew that when I go back I'll have to be much stronger than Clarice which I already am but still I don't want to be put in a situation where I'm helpless.

Blake's POV

I growled and held my wolf back from shifting and taking over. "What the hell are you doing here?" I snapped at her icily and saw my pack mates take a step back warily. She only smirked and took a step forward tauntingly, "I only came in peace, Blakey, I don't want mean any harm. How is everything going on? No troubles I hope. I am the Luna of this pack, after all, I should know whatever is going on, shouldn't I?" she  snarkily said and laughed sharply.

I could easily hold myself back, but I couldn't hold Emma. She was too fast for us and in a split second was in front of us, shifted, and attacked. "Emma no!" Evan yelled from beside me but it had no use. Clarice smirked and merely raised her hand and caught Emma midjump by the throat. It happened faster than any of us could react or help, Clarice slammed Emma down on her back and we heard something crack. I was frozen in place as I saw Emma lying lifeless on the ground.

"Emma!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigh

I hate cliffhangers too but what can I say? They make life so much more interesting.

Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I had this chapter in my head but it always came out wrong and I am finally satisfied. So I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

WerePotterhead