Chapter 17

3rd Person POV

Everyone was staring in shock at the scene unfolding in front of them. Jasmine Thomas walked onto the battlefield with her head held high and her eyes black. Jasmine smirked as she saw Clarice's terrified face. "What? Didn't expect me so soon?" Jasmine asked her mockingly as she walked towards her. Distracted by the unexpected intrusion, she let go of Blake. "How is this possible? You're supposed to be dead," Clarice asked as she stared at the girl she was sure she destroyed months ago. "Oh, am I? Must be your hallucination then," Jazzy said grinning wickedly. Anyone around her quickly got away from her; they certainly didn't want to be in the middle when this unfolds. 

"You see, unfortunately for you, the moon goddess hates you. However, her and I are actually really good friends. You never killed me, Clarice, you simply took me a step closer to developing my powers. The moon goddess welcomed me into her realm with open arms, and she's been training me ever since. How does that sound like to you?" Jasmine said walking closer to Clarice with a smirk on her face. 

Jazzy's family was fighting their urge to run over to her and take her in their arms; especially Blake. Her parents, on the other hand, were staring at their son with tears in their eyes. "The m-moon goddess? That's impossible! The only reason why the moon goddess would take you to her realm was if you were her-" Clarice said and froze. Jasmine laughed looking at Clarice, "her successor. Exactly, you've got yourself some brains after all. Unfortunately, you won't be alive to actually use it any longer," Jazzy said and raised her arm firing a fireball straight at her face. 

Clarice dodged the fire and stood up glaring at Jasmine. Clarice glared at her and fired back with a dark spell. Jazzy blocked easily and flew over to her and kicked her legs from beneath her. Clarice went tumbling to the ground and groaned in pain. "I see your precious moon goddess left nothing out, huh?" Clarice said and flew off the ground with both her arms raised beside her. Jasmine smirked and jumped off the ground flying right at her. Clarice smirked and fired some dark matter at her and Jazzy was blown into a large tree behind her. Clarice didn't let her get up instead she flew towards her and punched her in the face knocking her to the ground and continued beating her without the use of magic.

Jazzy growled and pushed Clarice off of her and raised her arm giving Clarice a killer headache. Clarice screamed clutching at her head in pain. "You bitch!" Clarice screamed out and created lightning sparks and threw them straight at Jazzy. The sparks hit Jazzy in the stomach causing her to scream at the sudden agony. The sparks went through her stomach then disappeared into thin air after causing their damage. 

Jasmine fell to the ground clutching her open stomach as Clarice stood over her watching with a glare. "I'm gonna kill you, and this time, I'm going to make sure you stay dead." The pack wanted so badly to help their Luna, but they didn't want to cause her more pain. Clarice started muttering gibberish and everyone stared in horror. They didn't know what Clarice was saying, but they were sure it wasn't anything good. Jazzy suddenly looked up at the sky and smiled before muttering her own gibberish. 

"Qui affecto protego, mixtisque iubas serpentibus et posteris meis stirpiqu

She repeated that 3 more times before standing up and grinning at Clarice. Clarice stared at her in astonishment before muttering more fierce than before. "You know what I just did, Clarice? That was a protection spell. Did you know that one?" Jazzy said smirking at Clarice before her face went stolid and her eyes turned completely blank. 

"Sequitur quod non sit malum facit habitas mors mea carmina "

  Jazzy chanted this phrase on and on and each time she would riser higher and higher off the ground. Clarice stared in horror at the true, pure original who was beyond anything she's ever felt or seen. Thunder roared and the sky lit up with lightning. 

"Oh my god, she's channeling the powers from the sky," Ryan told Kyle as they stared in amazement at Jazzy. Jasmine blocked everything out and only focused on the incantation, repeating it over and over again. She then suddenly opened her eyes and chanted louder and harder and Clarice felt herself losing her life. 

Sequitur quod non sit malum facit habitas mors mea carmina! " 

Clarice screamed before she disintegrated into ashes. Jazzy didn't stop at that though, she turned around and glared straight at Dylan. "This is for hurting my mate!" she yelled and fired a black substance that pierced through him and he dropped dead with his lifeless, horrified eyes open. 

Jazzy's POV

I began landing on the ground but I didn't get the chance to actually touch the ground before I was swept into the arms I've wanted to feel for so long. Tears welled in my eyes as I wrapped my arms tightly around Blake. My body was swimming in the familiar sparks that I missed so much. "Hey Blakey," I say and feel his shoulders shaking as his tears filled my shirt. My own tears fell from my eyes as I buried my face in his chest inhaling his scent. He pulled back and lifted my face placing his lips on mine slowly and softly as if savoring the moment. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"Come on, that's enough. We missed her too, you know?" I heard Emma's familiar voice and we pulled away. I grinned and launched myself into her arms and she sniffled but laughed and wrapped her arms around me. "Oh, I definitely missed you, little sis," she says and I grin pulling back. I looked around for Ryan or my parents and found them walking towards me with big smiles on their faces. "Oh my baby," mom cries and wraps her arms around me and I giggle and hug her back. Dad wraps his arms around both of us and I smile and sigh finally feeling at home. 

I pull away and look around me and see Ethan and Caleb running from wherever they were over to me. "Hey you guys-" I began but I couldn't get to finish because they both lunged themselves at me and to put it simply, they were crying their eyes out. I fought the urge to cry and laughed wrapping my arms around them. "Oh you guys, you're going to make me cry," I say and they pull away wiping at their eyes. "I never thought I'd see you guys actually crying for me," I say giggling while wiping away a few fallen tears, "it better not happen again," Ethan said and I smiled nodding my head. 

I talked with them a few minutes longer before hearing footsteps coming from behind me. "Hey Jazzy," I heard Madison say and I turned around looking at my ex-best friend. "Hello, Madison." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! So I really hope you enjoy this because this took some serious thinking and planning. Also the gibberish spells I wrote here are from the internet. I wrote nothing of the spells, although I of course looked them up first so I do believe that they relate to what's going on. Anyway, I hope you like this!!

WerePotterhead