Chapter 18

Jazzy's POV

Maddy looked at me with caution as if expecting me to lash out on her. I smiled and walked over to her and hugged her. I heard her sigh in relief before she cried on my shoulder. I laughed and pulled back, "I've forgiven you the moment you showed your place in this pack. I just hope you forgive yourself, Maddy," I tell her and she smiles and nods rapidly, "thank you, Jazzy, I promise I won't let you down anymore," she said and I grinned at her before turning back and going around talking to the pack.

Blake didn't let go of me for one second the entire time I was back. Heck, he even fed me at dinner! I was grateful though, I missed him just as much. Once we were finished we all headed to the lounge and sat around talking. Emma walked in with cans of soda in her hands but tripped over Kyle's foot and went tumbling to the ground. Kyle however, smooth as he is, wrapped his arms around her just in time before she hit the floor.

Emma gasped and jumped back her eyes flashing widely. Kyle stared back at her, admiration in his eyes. "Mate!" they both whispered in shock. Emma then lunged herself in his arms and placed her lips on his. Kyle smiled into the kiss and we all looked away giving them privacy with grins on all our faces. Once they were done I ran over to Emma and she squealed happily wrapping her arms tightly around me.

"Oh I'm so happy for you! Kyle is the perfect man for you that I can assure you," I tell her and she smiles her eyes shining. I turned around to face Kyle who was standing with Ryan beside him, I gave him a quick hug and pulled back grinning at him. "I know you'll make her happy, and you better take care of her," I tell him and he just laughs and wraps his arm around my shoulder, "thanks sis," he says and I laugh. Blake takes his turn in throwing in a few threats but not without a smile on his gorgeous face. Kyle takes his words seriously and smiles at Blake giving him the one handed hug all guys seem to do.

After a while I feel tired and so I bid them goodnight and headed upstairs with Blake behind me. I change into my pajamas and head outside to see Blake standing by the window and staring, lost in his thoughts.

I approach him slowly and wrap my arms around his waist. He smiles and looks down at me giving my forehead a loving kiss. "You've been quiet tonight, penny for your thoughts?" I ask him and he just sighs shaking his head. "I am more than glad that you're back but I can't help being afraid that I'll lose you again, and I don't think I can handle that," he says so quiet I barely heard him. I smile and lean into his side, "now that you don't have to worry about. I promise you, I'm here for good, Blake, and I'm never leaving you again."

He doesn't say anything but I can still feel that he isn't fully convinced. I lean up and place my lips on his and he quickly kisses me back. I feel his mood lift and I grin as I wrap my arms around his neck. One thing leads to another and we spend the night in passionate love.

Blake's POV

I open my eyes but quickly groan and close them again. Apparently we were so occupied last night we forgot to shut the curtains and the sun was currently blinding me. I look beside me and a smile crawls it's way onto my face. Jazzy was still asleep curled up into my side with her face buried in my chest. We were both still naked but the covers pretty much covered us whole.

I lightly trace my fingers on her back while admiring how beautiful and peaceful she looked while she was asleep. I felt her still slightly before slowly cracking her eyes open, "didn't your mom teach you that it's rude to stare?" she said lightly laughing and I felt my heart clench with love for this beauteous woman in front of me. I leaned down and kissed her but she pulled away a mere second later. I looked at her confused but she just shook her head, "morning breath," she groaned but I laughed and pulled her in and kissed her anyway.

Once we were both showered, separately much to my dismay, and dressed we headed down for breakfast. Everyone was already gathered at the table and were already eating. We greeted everyone then sat down and began eating as well.

It was a beautiful morning with laughter and smiling everywhere. My parents and Jazzy's parents were getting to know Ryan and Kyle, well technically everyone was but they were practically glued to each other the entire time.

So I've heard that commonly mates mark each other the same day they meet each other. I didn't believe that until I saw Emma and Kyle the next day. She came down with a face so red that I spared her the embarrassment I had prepared for her.

Then, us young people went somewhere far in the forest and began lounging around, with Jazzy showing us a few of her powers every now and then. All in all, it was a beautiful day and I really hoped that things would only get better. A grin took its place on my face when I thought of what I'm planning for next week. Let's just hope everything goes okay.