Chapter 11

Jazzy's POV

The whispers were getting louder. I was sitting in front of all of them and let me tell you I was nervous as hell. "Why is she here?!" a woman yelled barging into the room. She glared at me, "think you can trick us again? Just like last time, you came in soft eyes, brown hair and a cunning smile, then as soon as we take you in thinking you were lost, you turn into the real you. Black eyes, black hair, black soul. How dare you show up again? We won't let you hurt us again, never again."

The hatred in her eyes had me stunned, but her courage had me feeling pride. I was Ella's messenger and I will play my part right. I stood up with tears in my eyes and approached her slowly.

"Let me introduce myself, I'm Jasmine Thomas, the moon goddess' messenger. I am not the person who barged in here and ruined all your lives, I am not the person who misused your hospitality, and I am definitely not the one you're explaining. The person you're talking about would be my alternate dark side, and she killed me months ago. But now I'm here, and I will get rid of her, that I promise."

I heard gasps all around me, "omg, you're Alpha Blake's dead Luna," a voice said from the crowd and gasps were heard all around. I looked towards all of them and addressed them all.

"Yes. I am Luna Jasmine, the Original you've all heard about, and I am certainly not Clarice." Simultaneously they all bowed down and I stepped back in shock. "No please, rise. I am not here for you to bow down to me, I am here to help you. And I promise you to stop Clarice once and for all," I tell them and they slowly get up. The girl who barged in here ran towards me and engulfed me in a hug, sobbing. I smiled softly and wrapped my arms around her, "I can't tell you how sorry I am, for what she did to you and your pack," I tell her and she nodded fiercely, "I'm sorry for barging in like that, I was just furious when I heard about who they thought was here and I couldn't take her torturing us anymore."

I stepped back and looked at all of their hopeful faces and smiled, "I'm up to answer any questions you may have, however, none of you and I repeat none of you are allowed to tell Blake that I'm here. There is still something I have to do for the goddess and Blake can't know I'm alive just yet," I tell them and feel their confused stares at me. I sighed and continued explaining, "I miss Blake more than anything in this entire world, but I must do one more thing for the goddess and Blake can't know what just yet. This thing I'm doing is going to help us in this upcoming war against Clarice and I'm going to need all the help I can get. This pack of yours has gone through so much but yet you stand brave and alive and I couldn't be more proud of you. The bravery I see in each and every one of you is heartwarming, and I really hope you have that forever."

The man who brought me here stood up and walked towards me bowing his head down, "we are all with you, Luna, we want nothing more than to get rid of that awful woman."

I smiled and thanked him, "as soon as this war is over, I will provide you all the help you need," I tell them and they express their gratitude with cheers. The woman who barged in came up to me smiling, "I realized I haven't introduced myself, I'm Evelyn Moore. Would you like to stay for dinner and perhaps we could help you with what you're looking for?"

I accepted her invitation gladly and we headed towards the dining room. Laughter was a constant here and it was such an amazing thing. All the kids welcomed me in their cute little ways with hugs and giggles. I smiled as I finished eating dessert and sat back in the chair.

"Okay, so I need you to tell me any forests that are completely secluded. You see this thing that I'm looking for is hidden by a witch with a spell. The goddess told me that I could break the spell but I haven't yet found the forest that the witch is hidden in. I can tell you what it is I'm looking for but you all most swear to secrecy and do not jump to conclusions," I tell them looking at all of them straight in the eye. They all nodded solemnly and I sighed and delved into the story of my brother.

They all sympathized with me, at first they were angry about the vampire part, but they were disgusted by how my parents had to hide their kid just because of a stupid community. They all promised to help and immediately told me all of the forests that were secluded and fairly sketchy. I would head out tomorrow but for now I will be staying the night.

"But please guys please the only thing I ask of you is to not mention anything to Blake and I need your pack's word for it. If Blake finds out I'm alive all my plans will be delayed and we can't have that. The sooner we get rid of Clarice the better." I tell them, "rest assured, Luna, we will remain silent for as long as you wish, you have our pack's word," said the brave guy who was in fact their Alpha and his mate nodded in agreement.

I nodded at them in gratitude, "thank you so much for your warm hospitality and your help," I tell them standing up and they nod. "It was our pleasure, Luna. Now, Evelyn, would you show the Luna her room for the night and anytime she wishes to stay," the Alpha said and I tilted my head in respect to him. I bid them all farewells and followed Evelyn upstairs.

Tomorrow I would go looking for my brother and hopefully I will find him this time.