Chapter 10

Jazzy's POV

I was walking aimlessly. The fact that I've never been to Scotland before makes it even worse. Yep, apparently my brother and his witch were hiding in Scotland, and let me tell you it is definitely not a small place for a wandering, lost person. However I made the best of it. I found a phone in the bag and was using it to get around. Also, I've eaten food I've never even heard of before so that was epic.

But even with all the good stuff, I can't stop thinking about Blake and my brother. Will Ryan be happy to see me? I really hope so or that would've been a waste. Snow was always cheering me up when I needed it and I always shifted at night to give her some freedom.

I've checked a lot of forests and woods but nothing yet, although I do believe I am getting closer so that's a good thing. I also went shopping and bought a few outfits so I could change and not stay in the same clothes. That would just be gross.

I was now in another forest, sitting alone in between the trees with my eyes closed and the book in front of me. Hopefully I'll get something out of this one.

Blake's POV

It's been a few days now and I haven't heard anything from Jazzy in a while, not in a dream or anything and I'm getting kinda worried. She did warn me the last time she saw me that she wouldn't be seeing me anytime soon but I'm still worried.

Currently, we were in training and they were all getting better. Emma was still recovering so she was taking it slow and soft, which she hated but had no choice but to follow the doctor's orders.

Since Madison was now officially a part of the family, she is also training with us. She was clearly still a beginner since she knew absolutely nothing about fighting or defending herself. We assigned one of the trainers to her and until now she's doing okay. More than okay actually, she's got skill. The reason, she said, was because she used to take a few defence classes with Jazzy. Now all she needs is attack methods and she'll be okay. Evan doesn't want her fighting in the upcoming war against Clarice and Maddy still has mixed feelings about it.

Caleb and Ethan and are doing better than I expected. I mean yes they were her best friends and all but they were fighting to overcome their pain. And I still haven't figured out if that was a good thing or not.

We were okay, or at least we will be.

Jazzy's POV

I groaned as I walked to yet another forest. It was starting to get cold, but I completely forgot to buy a jacket. Yes, I know, stupid me.

"Snow, I know you have faith and all, but I'm really starting to lose hope. I mean, how can we even be sure we're in the right place each and every time we find a forest?" I rambled on and she chuckled in my head. "Yeah, yeah laugh it out, you're not the one who has to walk all this distance," I pouted and she snickered. "Jazzy, I know you're tired, okay? But don't lose hope, your brother has never lost hope of seeing you and he never will. Don't give up, hun, just keep going. Or as Dory always says, just keep swimming, even if we aren't swimming" she says and I crack up. 

"Okay, so I'm going to take a break from all this work, and go to the mall. Okay with you?" I ask Snow and she scoffs, "as if you wouldn't have gone if it wasn't okay with me?" she says and I grin, "thought I'd be polite and ask."

I quickly changed, putting on a dress with a light cardigan on top and headed to the mall. The first think I headed to was Starbucks cause I was hungry. I ordered a sandwich with chocolate frappuccino and a muffin. When my order was done, I grabbed the tray and headed off to a seat in the corner. I took my phone and scrolled through Instagram watching to see if there was anything new in my pack's life. I grinned when I saw Evan and Madison's pictures and wished I could've attended their ceremony. I sighed as I finished the sandwich and took a bite of my absolutely delicious muffin.

I felt the air change and frowned. I looked up slowly and found a few people staring at me with hateful glares in their eyes. My breath got caught in my throat when I realized they were werewolves and they must think I'm Clarice. I slowly finished the muffin as to not grab even more attention to myself and stood up leaving. I heard footsteps from behind me but I completely ignored them and continued walking. I can't have them think I wasn't Clarice because Blake can't know I was alive just yet.

"Think you can walk around like some human as if you didn't ruin all our lives?" I hear a deep voice say from behind me. I sighed and turned around about to confront them when I heard Ella's voice, "tell them."

I looked the man who spoke in the eyes and his eyes widened, "Y-you don't have her eyes," and I sighed, "can we go somewhere private to talk?"

They lead me to their car and drove away from the mall. The whole ride they were looking at me warily but I just made it seem that I wasn't aware of their stares. We reached a beautiful pack land where there were children running around everywhere and grown ups smiling at them. My eyes filled with tears when I looked at them. They were all scarred. Each and every person here, even the little kids, had scars running all over their body. How they didn't let that affect them, I really don't know. I hastily wiped away the tears before anyone saw anything. I followed them out of the car and walked to the center. Silence filled the air as everyone tugged their kids closer to them in fear.

"Can you just gather everyone so I can explain to you all and answer any questions you may have?"