Chapter 23

Jazzy's POV

(a few months into the pregnancy)

I waddled, into the kitchen straight to the fridge and grabbed a huge bottle of orange juice. Then I grabbed the Nutella jar and oreos and headed to the living room and sat on the huge couch in front of the television.

I scrolled thought the channels and settled on the movie Me Before You, before grabbing the stuff, and sitting criss cross munching on Nutella dipped oreos and drowning it down with orange juice.

A few hours later and I was crying my eyes out while munching on the oreos though now I was seated on the ground right in front of the TV. I'm guessing ugly sobbing isn't really silent since Blake and a few other pack members rushed in with panic written all over their faces. They looked all over the room until they spotted me sitting on the ground with oreos, Nutella, and orange juice all around me and they sighed in relief.

Blake rushed to me and got down on his knees next to me. "Jaz, sweetheart, what's wrong? Are you okay? Is it the baby?" he asked hurriedly. "H-he decided to j-just die and leave her all alone! How could he do that?!" I sobbed leaning into his chest. Blake looked confused then he turned around spotting the movie playing on the screen. He sighed and signalled to the pack members still standing there to leave.

"Jazzy, it's just a movie, love. The actor is very much alive right now," he began saying but I cut him off. "But he decided to just kill himself! It doesn't matter what's happening now, I'm talking about what he decided to do then!" I cried and sniffled like a little baby. "Well, you technically died and came back to life, I'm sure he can as well," Blake said anything in means to comfort me and it worked for a while.

I stopped crying and looked up at him with a bright smile, "You're right!" I said and jumped up skipping to the kitchen. I heard Blake sigh and gather the food I left behind and putting them all back where they were. I once again found myself rummaging through the fridge in search of a proper meal. I'm eating for two here you can't possibly blame me for being so hungry all the time.

My hormones were all over the place. A few days earlier, Emma and Maddie found me crying in my bedroom cause nothing fit me anymore. You see, a normal human pregnancy would take the normal 9-10 months. However, since I'm a werewolf and with the Alpha gene and am also mated to an Alpha, this pregnancy will be much faster. The duration will last 5-6 months; I'm expected to give birth in 2 months or so. Which also means I'd gotten humongous. They took me shopping and bought quite a lot of shirts since I tended to ruin them quite a lot.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Blake gently sat me down on a kitchen chair and rummaged through the fridge himself. "You ought to eat healthy, love," he said and I froze tears welling in my eyes. He turned around and his eyes widened when he spotted my tear-filled eyes, "a-are you saying I'm fat?" I whispered and his head began shaking furiously. "No! Jazzy, babe, I didn't mean that at all! I was only saying that because our pups need the proper nutrients and all. You're not fat, love, far from it. You're beautiful and perfect just the way you are," he said and I childishly held my hands out in motion for him to hug me.

He smiled shaking his head but walked over to me nonetheless and picked me up bridal style walking us back to the living room. He put me down and gave me a quick kiss before pulling away, "I'm going to order pizza, how does that sound?" he asked and I grinned nodding my head. "I'll be right back," he said giving my forehead a quick kiss before turning and going back to the kitchen.

I grabbed the pillow next to me, hugged it, then laid down and fell into a deep sleep.

Blake's POV

"Okay, how about we put in a happy movie until the pizza comes-" I said but stopped when I spotted Jazzy. I smiled softly and walked over to her sleeping figure trailing my fingers down her face. I quickly went upstairs and grabbed her blanket to cover her with it. I've noticed she got quite cold when she was asleep and I don't blame her the temperature has dropped recently. I lifted her head softly and placed it on my lap before turning on the TV and putting it on mute. Before realizing it, I found my eyes closing and I leaned my head back falling asleep right next to my love.

3rd POV

Blake and Jazzy were asleep in the living room and that's exactly how the gang found them when they came back from shopping. They went to surprise Blake and Jazzy and bought a bunch of baby stuff. Emma barely contained the squeal when they spotted them and the rest just looked at them and they smiled. Blake was sitting on the sofa with Jazzy sleeping on his lap and their hands were connected next to them.

Emma couldn't stop herself from snapping multiple pictures and then they left them alone and proceeded into the kitchen. After a while, they had to wake the lovebirds because the pizza came and they knew Jazzy would be hungry. They woke Blake up first and then Blake woke Jazzy up.

When Jazzy stood up and began walking to the kitchen with Blake close by her side, she stopped abruptly and groaned, "oh goddess, someone catch me," before she went tumbling to the ground. Blake was quick to catch her body with panic and set her on the couch.

"Jazzy?!" he yelled and the others rushed in to see what was wrong and they gasped when they spotted Jazzy passed out with Blake freaking out next to her. They all rushed to him and freaked out as well until they calmed down and remembered that this happened before multiple times; when the goddess needed to speak to her. Blake sighed in relief and pulled her in his arms holding her tightly.

They all sat down and waited patiently until Jazzy woke up.

Jazzy's POV

I groaned and opened my eyes seeing that I was back in the realm I was in. "Really Ella? You do know I'm pregnant right? You're lucky Blake was there to catch me or you wouldn't have been happy," I said pouting at the woman in front of me as she laughed. "Come here you big baby," she said pulling me in her arms and I smiled wrapping my arms around her.

"Oh how I missed your sarcasm and sense of humor. You really ought to visit me more, young lady," she said and I grinned pulling back, "I really missed you too, Ella," I said. She took my hand and pulled me to the oh so familiar couch I sit on everytime I come here. "I didn't just summon you here just because I missed you, although I really did, I have some news. I've just had the first vision of your pups," she said and I smiled and sat back listening to her.

"They both get your powers, though not all your powers they will possess. All your powers were divided into each of them so they both will be having different powers. You do not have to worry though, I've looked into their future and yours, no danger awaits your family. You'll live in peace," she says and I sigh in relief, "that's great, I'm glad we took care of the darkness," I say smiling. We then sit and chat about everything that's been happening and I can safely say she was so excited that she would pop.

Unfortunately, all good times must come to an end and our hangout came to an end all too soon. I stood up and hugged her tightly sighing, "you know you can visit anytime you want, Jaz, I'll always be here," she says and I smile nodding my head. "I'll miss you, I'll come visit soon, bye!" I say and she smiles waving her hands and I dissappear into a field of blackness before opening my eyes and finding myself back in the living room.

"Oh finally, Blake here was freaking out. Now come on, pizza is getting cold," Kyle said and walked into the kitchen and everyone followed slowly. I turned to Blake and he sighed hiding his face in my neck making me smile and hug him tightly.

"Everything okay?" he asks and I smile standing up and pulling him up, "everything is great."