Chapter 21

Jazzy's POV

The week after the proposal was pretty much the best week of my life. Everyone in the pack was so excited I received gifts and congratulations everyday. The smile never left my face nor did Blake's. However, I do still have his birthday planned and I still haven't found him a perfect gift.

His birthday would be in two days and I've invited all his friends from multiple packs. Currently we were still in bed and I was very careful not to let anything spill. Blake had me in his arms and we were just lying down talking about, well everything. I have been feeling quite nauseated lately but I shook it off as just pre-wedding nerves. We haven't planned anything yet but we aren't rushing anything either.

"How about a fall wedding? It won't be too hold or too cold, just perfect," Blake began to say but I cut him off by running to the bathroom and throwing up everything in my stomach. Blake's hurried footsteps were heard until he was right behind me pulling my hair away from my face.

"Emma!" he yelled as he rubbed my back. I felt his worry through our link and tried to calm him down but apparently I still wasn't done throwing up. Our bedroom door was thrown open and multiple footsteps were heard. "Oh Jazzy," I heard Emma say as she rushed taking Blake's place and Maddie took on rubbing my back soothingly. I was done shortly after and they helped me up leading me to the sink so I could wash up.

"We'll take care of her, go grab something to eat and get her a sandwich," Emma told Blake and practically kicked him out. She turned to me with her eyes blazing and I looked at her confused. "Do you keep track of your period? Or are you such an idiot that you forget that too?" she asked and I stared at her with wide eyes. I paled as I remembered that I completely missed my period this month and the last. "Em, we were busy I completely forgot, oh Goddess," I say shaking my head in denial and Maddie just sighs.

"Get dressed were taking you to the hospital."

Emma and Maddie rushed out of the house as soon as I was done by telling Blake we were going to get some stuff. The drive to the hospital was silent with the radio music filling in. Once we arrived Emma barely locked the car and we were rushing inside. Emma seemed to know who she was looking for because as soon as she spotted a woman walking in the hallway she rushed towards her. "Dr. Dorothy! It's so good to see you again!" Emma told the woman and the doctor's eyes widened, "Oh Emma, look how big you've grown! What can I do for you sweetheart?" she asked.

The doctor soon realized Emma had people with her and her eyes widened when she spotted me, "Luna! Forgive me, I didn't see you," She said bowing her head. I smiled and stepped forward making her stand straight again, "there's no need for that, Doctor, but we are here for a reason and I kind of need your help," I said and her eyes widened even further. "Oh my Goddess, of course of course, please follow me," she said and lead us to an empty room.

As soon as everyone was settled, I opened my mouth to speak but Emma cut me off. "The idiot completely forgot to keep track of her period and she's already missed two! Also, she has been feeling nauseated lately and she threw up this morning," she rambled and the doctor's smile widened. I know the Luna being pregnant is huge news to the pack and I know she was excited beyond belief. "Well, we will perform an ultrasound and see. Although, from what you tell me, I believe you are indeed pregnant Luna," she says and turns around preparing the machine and grabbed a container of gel from the closet in the corner. I shakily lay down on the bed breathing deeply, oh Goddess, there's a huge possibility that I was pregnant and I still don't know how to feel about it.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Dr. Dorothy approached the bed and looked at me, "are you ready, Luna?" she asked and I nervously glanced at Emma and Madison. "We will be here for you, every step of the way," Maddie said grabbing my hand. I nodded to the doctor, "I'm ready."

(Bear in mind I have no idea how a pregnancy goes so I'm just writing from what I've heard. Please tell me if there is anything incorrect!)

The doctor squeezed some of the gel on my stomach and I shivered slightly from it being cold. She then turned the ultrasound machine on and placed the scanner thing on my belly. She started moving the device over my belly for a while until she gasped and I turned to look at the screen. "Luna, you are definitely pregnant. You have twins!" she said and my eyes widened. "I-I'm sorry, twins? What, oh Goddess, no no I'm not ready. Oh, what if I'm a terrible mother?!" I became hysterical as I saw two babies developing in my belly. Emma asked the doctor to leave and she and Maddie sat beside me. "Jaz, hey! We are all with you! You will be an amazing mother because that's just what you are. Blake will be there with you every single step-" she said but I cut her off shaking my head. "Oh Goddess, I don't even know if Blake wants kids! We never discussed this, Emma! What if he rejects me after finding out? I can't handle a baby, let alone two!" I sobbed into Maddie's side.

"Okay, stop! Jaz, your entire life you were amazing with babies! All those babysitting jobs we did and how you treat the kids of the pack! Jazzy you are already a wonderful mother to the pack, now you're just adding two little munchkins of your and your mate's blood. Stop it already, and just look at the outcome of this. Blake would never reject you, heck he'd probably smack you for even thinking that he would! You have a wedding coming in the future and Blake knew this would happen someday. Now, I'm going to call the doctor back in and we're going to find out how long the babies were inside, okay?" Maddie said and I smiled through the tears and wrapped my arms around both of them.

The doctor came back smiling and told me I was 13 weeks in and told me that to be entirely sure about the gender to come back in a few weeks. She says it appears to be a boy and girl but she didn't want to be wrong and so to come back. An idea came to me and I asked her to print a picture of the ultrasound. "Now I'm pretty sure you know what Blake's birthday gift will be, right?" Emma told me grinning and I smiled back at her. They were right. These are my babies and I will be the best mother ever to them.