Chapter 5

Blake's POV

Madison has been here for a month and Evan and her were inseparable. They were already mated and connected through her mind link as well. I know vampires don't have mind link but she was part wolf too. She explained to us that her wolf was within her and could talk to her but she couldn't shift due to her being a vampire. Emma still hasn't fully accepted Madison, but after I talked to her and had her know that Jazzy wouldn't have wanted her to act this way, she is starting to come around. She isn't giving her the cold shoulder and the death glares anymore and it's a definite improvement.

Madison is now fully caught up to everything that's been happening here around the pack and her welcoming ceremony will be held next week. Clarice was still at rise causing havoc everywhere she goes and it's getting worse nowadays. She seems as if she's rubbing it in that Jazzy is gone and this is her celebrating. Well, she doesn't know what's going to hit her and trust me I will do everything for her to be gone for good.

The pack finally accepted Jazzy's situation and you could literally feel the determination pulsing through them. To say that I was proud of them was an understatement. They were working incredibly hard for the moment of Jazzy's return and I can safely say that we were going to kick Clarice and Daniel's asses.

Jazzy's POV

I grinned at the scene in front of me. I begged Emma to allow me to see this and I'm glad I did. It was Madison's acceptance ceremony and it's going more than well. I can see the love coming from both Evan and Madison and it brought tears to my eyes. I was glad he finally found the one and I was really happy that she came to her senses about Nick even if it was too late. I wished that I would've been able to attend the ceremony but I knew I couldn't. Plus, Ella tells me that she will be training me like hell because apparently "the time is near" and she was true to her words. Everyday she would train me for 3 hours. The first hour for health and to keep me fit and all that, the other 2 hours were for self defence and how to use my powers.

I have officially received all of my powers and it is the coolest thing ever. I still don't know how to use them all though. I'm just really happy that I'll get to use these powers for good and for helping people. I had just finished another successful yet exhausting training session and after begging Ella she gave in and we were now watching the ceremony together while having dinner. We were fangirling so hard and literally squealed when Evan and Madison kissed at the end of the ritual. Okay, so yes I've completely forgiven Madison. I mean I know what she did was way off limits but well he was a part of it too and I couldn't just throw the entire blame on her. She used to be my best friend and I still really love her even if what she did was totally out of expectation I can tell she truly felt guilty and so what kind of person would I be if I didn't forgive her?

Ella suddenly stood up and the well metaphorical screen disappeared. "Come on I want to try something," she said and I would say walked but she was trampling like an elephant lead me to the training field. I looked at her confused and she just grinned at me, "if you want to be back earlier than planned you need to train more," and quickly fired at me a freaking fireball. We haven't practiced that yet!

I quickly put my arms out to prevent it from burning me when something repelled from my hands and blocked the fire. She grinned at me and cheered while I just stared at her in shock. "What the hell?! Ella you could've burned me! What were you thinking?!" I was freaking out but then stared at my hands in shock.

"Holy shit, I just repelled fire... I JUST REPELLED FIRE! HOW COOL IS THAT?!" yeah I wasn't pissed anymore. Ella laughed at me and told me how another power of mine was the power of the 4 natural elements; water, air, fire, and earth. I gaped at her and giggled, my life is getting better and better.

"okay let's go at this again, this time with you actually knowing what you're doing," she tells me and we spend another 2 hours training with the natural elements and a few of my other powers. So far I've showed signs of teleporting, invisibility, the elements, telepathy, hypnosis, shape-shifting, telekinesis, clairvoyance, precognition, mind control, and enhanced vision. Like way enhanced vision. This new way of living is difficult indeed however I'm sure I can get the hang of it. They don't call me the Moon's Soldier for nothing.

Clarice is on a mission to destroy all good that is alive and breathing, but I will make sure she doesn't get to that. I will stop that bitch, even if I die trying.

But I mean it is pretty hard to kill an original.