Chapter 25 (part 1)

Jazzy's POV

I yelped and sat up when the door banged open and in came 4 running women and 2 crawling babies. "Blake! Out! It's bad luck to see the bride before the ceremony, get out!" Emma yelled and threw me under the blankets. Blake grunted and sat up, "what the hell, Em?" he said but she cut him off by literally pulling him off the bed and threw him out of the room.

I peeked out from under the blanket to see the twins squealing in delight and giggling. Blake frowned at them, "you guys are supposed to be on my side, I made you!" The twins then stood and wobbled over to their dad as best as they could and each gave him a kiss to the forehead before wobbling back to me, "mommy side!" they screamed and tried to get on the bed, key word tried. It was so adorable to watch.

I laughed and pulled them both on the bed and they started jumping on me while giggling and let me tell you it was the best thing ever. Blake smiled at me with only one emotion in his eyes, love. If you hadn't guessed yet, today was our wedding day. I was so excited but I'm pretty sure Emma, Maddie, Liz, and my mom were far more excited.

"Go on, I'm sure the guys are waiting for you by now," I tell him and he blew me a kiss before standing up from the ground and walking away. The door was slammed shut and I was pulled from the bed and thrown into the bathroom. "Take a shower, shave, and do all the good stuff until we go get all the stuff. Take your time," Emma said and they all left but the twins stayed.

"Okay you two, I need you to be responsible for mommy, okay?" I tell them and they both nod smiling. I grin back before placing kisses on their foreheads and heading to the bathroom, but not before putting them in the playpen we did for them in the room. I started filling the tub with warm water and scents and shaved and washed off before lying in the tub and relaxing.

My wedding day was finally here, and to the man who I love the most. We've been through thick and thin together and we made it out alive, even if I was 'dead' a few months back. And now here we are, with two beautiful babies who I love more than anything in the world and to whom I would die for. I loved my life and I was thankful for everything. A bright light suddenly popped up in my bathroom interrupting me from my thoughts and out emerged Ella and I smiled brightly. Don't worry the bubbles in the tub had me covered completely but it was fine either way.

"Ella! Oh how I missed you," I tell her and she grins and sits on the chair that's in the bathroom, "I missed you so much more, Jazzy, how are you? How are you feeling about today?" she asked excitedly. "Oh, I'm so happy and excited I can't wait," I tell her and we catch up on what happened throughout a previous couple of weeks. The twins must've heard Ella talking because they barged into the bathroom, wobbling like penguins.

"Mama!"

Ella squealed and grabbed both of them in her arms smiling like crazy. "How are my favorite twins doing?" she asked them and they squealed in response. "Auwntie!" they giggled clapping their hands. As you can tell, Ella has visited them multiple times before and she now goes by the name auntie. I smiled and left them to catch up while I finished my shower and pampering myself for my wedding.

We walked outside and Ella sat with the twins on the bed and played with them while I sat in front of my mirror with a bathrobe over my under garments. Emma barged in again followed by Maddie, Liz, and my mom. They all greeted Ella then averted their attention to me and began poking at me.

A few months ago, when we were all sitting around lounging, Ella suddenly appeared out of nowhere successfully scaring the hell out of everyone. She decided that it was time to meet and I quote 'the people who were taking me away from my time visiting her' and well they met.

"Guys a little bit softer please- ow! Emma what the hell?!" I yelled when she pulled my hair roughly making my head snap to the side. "Ha, sorry?" she said and I glared at her and just waved my hand around and untangled my hair in one wave. Emma just sighed in disbelief, "why didn't you just do that from the beginning?" she asked and I shrugged and she growled and walked away to the rest of the group and they began discussing what to do with me.

How's your day going so far?

I hear Blake's smug voice in my head and I mentally glare at him.

You're a real jerk, do you know that? You got lucky so don't be an ass or I'll set the guys on you.

Well someone's in a bad mood. Don't worry babe, only a few more hours left and we'll be happily married.

Ugh, yeah you're right! I'm sorry! But Emma is being a real meanie right now. I can't wait though!

Well babe, I'll leave you to it, have fun!

He ended and cut the connection. I focused and what was happening now and noticed that they were finally done discussing and were working on my hair. Emma smirked when she realized I was with them again, "well look who just came back from her mind date," she said and I rolled my eyes grinning.

A hundred hairstyles later and one hell of a bomb make up look, I was finally done and was getting into my dress. Liz and my mom were in charge of dressing the twins and it took everything in me not to cry at how they look like. Once I was in my dress and it was safely shut and prepped I turned to look in the mirror and was honestly shocked.

I looked absolutely beautiful. Not a hair was out of place and my make up was literally on fleek, everything was perfect. The dress was silky smooth and all around me the girls were shedding tears already. Ella won't be attending the ceremony physically but will attend spiritually of course.

Emma and Maddie looked drop dead gorgeous and were looking at me with huge grins on their faces. The dress was a slim fit and made my figure look so good and I barely contained the tears.

"No, no! Don't cry, you'll mess up your make up!" Emma screeched and ran forward fanning my face. I sniffled and pulled her close for a tight hug, "thank you, for everything. I really appreciate it," I tell her and pull Maddie in too. "I'm really glad we made up and you realized what was right for you, I love you Madz,"

I pulled back just as my mom rushed forward and pulled me in for a hug while practically sobbing her eyes out. "Oh my baby is all grown up. I've dreamt of this day for so long I can't believe it's finally here!" she said and I laughed and hugged her back, "oh mom, I love you so much," I tell her and just as I pull away the door opens.

"Jaz, you done? It's time-" Ryan says followed by Kyle and freezes when he spots me. I see his eyes twinkle and my chest constricted when I tried so hard to stop the waterfall approaching. "How do I look?" I ask him twirling around as he slowly walks towards me. He pulls me in his arms and I hear him sniffle and I guess that was what it took for me and a tear slowly fell down my face.

Emma quickly rushes forward but gets pulled back by Kyle who wraps his arm around her waist while looking at us with a content smile on his face. Ryan pulls away and wipes at his eyes hastily, "you look absolutely stunning, Jaz, I'm so proud of you sis," he says and I grin at him. "Where's dad?" I ask and I hear a voice from behind me, "right here."

I turn to see my dad smiling brightly with tearing eyes and I laugh, "oh dad," I say and walk forward giving him a hug. I pull away and turn to look at all of them. "Okay guys, I'm ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pictures will be in the following chapter. Comment what you think about this chapter!! Enjoy!

WerePotterhead