Chapter 25 (part 2)

Jazzy's POV

I was visibly shaking when Dad was leading me down to where the ceremony was taking place. Dad stopped just before the entrance and turned to face me. "Jaz, sweetheart, you're shaking badly," he said and placed his arms on both my shoulders making me facd him directly.

"I'm nervous, dad, I love Blake and the munchkins so much, but marriage changes everything," I say and sigh. He laughs and looks at me, "this is only a marital ceremony honey, you and Blake however have been practically married since the mating ceremony, this just makes things official. You both have been through everything together and you both came out just fine. Now you're taking a step into forever," he says and I smile and pull him for a tight hug.

"I love you, Dad,"

After composing myself, soft music starts playing and I walk along with my dad down the aisle. I smile and open the mind link towards the pack and am taken back by their thoughts.

She looks so beautiful!

Angel

Our Luna!

Oh I'm so glad that she's our Luna.

I smile with tearful eyes and look to Blake and notice that he seems completely flabbergasted. I giggle softly and gasp when I'm thrust backwards when two small figures bump into me. I grin and wave my arm and levitate both Sarah and Jake in the air hearing their squeals of delight.

I continue walking until I reach Blake then direct the twins into the arms of my mom and dad who hold onto them laughing. I turn to face Blake with a huge grin on my face and he pulls me into his arms but I pull back laughing and shaking my head.

The elder who will be performing the ceremony clears his throat while smirking at his Alpha's actions. I grin and we both turn to face him. "Everyone, we are gathered here today to finally bond this unique pair into one. True the mating bond already did that but this is another special bond; the bond of marriage. Alpha, repeat after me," he said and begad saying a few traditional phrases with Blake repeating after him then doing the same thing with me.

Once he was done he gestured for us to read our vows. I took a deep breath and turned to face Blake nervously. Blake gave me a wide encouraging smile and that was all it took for my worries to fade away.

"Blake Hunter, the day you saved me for the first time from that rogue all those years ago, changed my life. You introduced me into your world, our world, and you helped me get used to it. Never in my life would I have ever imagined that I would meet someone like you. You saw the best of me, the me that no one sees and you loved me completely and irrevocably and it was impossible for me not to feel the same way. We were always there for each other, and we will always be. When you were in a coma, it was the worst time for me because I thought I would be losing you. So Blake, this is me promising to stay by your side, to support you, to lift you up, and to always help you see the good and the bad in this world. I promise to love you forever and ever and I promise you a bright, happy future for us and our little munchkins. I love you, Blake Hunter," I ended with a few tears slipping and me wiping them away quickly while smiling.

Blake had tears in his eyes but he was smiling so widely that his face looked like it was going to break. "Jazzy, I don't know how I'm going to be able to top that but I'll try my best. When I got to know you, you became my best friend. You were always there for me in rough times and in times where I almost gave everything up. Losing you was hell and I almost lost myself along the way, but you helped me not to. You gave me hope, no, you give me hope everyday and I couldn't be more grateful to have you by my side. I promise to cherish you, to respect you, to encourage you, and to love you endlessly. This is the start of forever with you and our pups and I promise to do my best to give you the best life ever because that's what you deserve. You deserve the best after everything you've been through. I love you forever, Jasmine Thomas," Blake ended.

I let the tears fall from my eyes while looking at him. My amazing mate. I heard sniffles coming from the crowd and found that almost everyone was nearly in tears. The elder cleared his throat and took a breath and I nearly laughed. "Seeing as you two are very much ready to begin your forever, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," he said and Blake barely let him finish as he pulled me into his arms and placed his lips on mine.

I heard the cheers and whistles but I completely ignored and just grinned pulling my husband closer. We pulled away but he kept his arms around me as we greeted everyone with grins on both our faces. Emma and Maddie ran at me screaming and hugging me tightly. "Those were the cutest vows I've ever heard, Jazzy, we're officially sisters!" Emma squealed and squeezed me. I laughed and hugged her back tightly before hugging Maddie too. I turned to my parents and took Jake and Sarah from them grinning at the both of them.

After the ceremony, everyone headed to the backyard where the party was being held. It lasted hours into the night and everyone had smiles on their faces the entire time. I was now dancing with Blake and we were laughing until I heard a scream coming from Emma. We turned around quickly and saw Emma looking up at the sky and two little babies floating high up in the air. I gasped and flew up quickly grabbing  the twins and going back to the ground with them safely in my arms.

They were screaming in delight and I laughed grinning widely, "Look who received their powers at such a young age," I cooed and Blake laughed. "You gave auntie Emma the scare of her life," Emma huffed and they giggled, "sorry Auwntie Emma!" they said and she smiled and shook her head. 

Soon, everyone was heading back and Blake was leading me and the twins somewhere. "Blake, where are we going?" I said and he just shook his head grinning and continued pulling me behind him until coming at a stop in front of a beautiful house. It wasn't as big as the pack house obviously but it was big. I smiled then turned toward him, "this is such a gorgeous house, who are we visiting now?" I asked him and he just smiled shaking his head before heading towards me and picking me up bridal style.

"Jasmine Hunter, welcome to our new house," he said making me gasp as we walked ahead and he opened the door using a key that I hadn't noticed. The twins squealed and ran inside before disappearing from view and Blake kept me in his arms before walking and stepping into the living room.

It was fully furnished and it was even more gorgeous than the outside. Blake settled on the couch with me on his lap and held me close. "Blake, this is so amazing, thank you I don't know what to say!" I said and he laughed. "We're married and we have twins, we had to move out anyway, and I thought why not now? We've been working on this for the past few months. It was already built, it only had to be designed and furnished. What do you think?" he said and I just grinned and kissed him deeply which he gladly accepted.

We spent the night in our brand new home with the twins watching movies and eating everything we could think of. It was even better than I imagined and I wouldn't want to spend it any other way. With my family whom I love so very much.

The end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my God!! This is it! I cannot believe this book is actually done! It honestly saddens me to say that it is now complete but I'm also very happy! I will be editing both books soon but until then I'll be off because I have midterms and SATs.

Thank you so so much to everyone who stuck around and enjoyed this book, you guys are the best. And to the people who still haven't read this, I hope you do, honestly you won't regret it! (hopefully) I really hope this book gets known and many other people like it too. I love you all so much and thank you so much!

WerePotterhead