Chapter 14

Jazzy's POV

"Ugh where are we going man?" I groaned for the hundredth time when I almost tripped yet again over another branch. Ryan chuckled shaking his head, "you're definetly the first clumsy werewolf I've seen," he said laughing and I grinned at him, "Well there's a first time for everything, now seriously where are we heading?" I asked him.

"We are going on a brother sister bonding time with a side of a dude called Kyle," he said and I laughed out loud as Kyle turned around giving me a cheeky grin, "pleasure's all mine," he says looking at us. He then suddenly stops and crouches on the ground, waiting.

"Uhm, Kyle? You okay?" Ryan asks him, staring at his best friend. Kyle turns around with an annoyed look in his eyes. "I'm not on the ground for the hell of it, hop on already Jaz," he says and I grin and hop on his back as he stands up as if I weighed nothing holding me in place by my thighs and we continue walking. "Okay so, we haven't exactly been out and about lately, but we heard there's a carnival going on and we thought that this would be the perfect time to get to know each other more," Ryan explains looking at both of us with a smile.

"I'm gonna have to change my face though, no one can know who I am," I tell them and they look at me confused. "Everyone currently believes that Clarice is the worst creature to walk this earth, and if you haven't noticed she kinda has my face so I really don't want any troubles," I tell them and they look at me understanding, "Jaz, this is a no supernatural creature, we have our scents concealed so no one can know," Kyle says and I nod with a smile. "precautions first, on along horsie," I say, slapping Kyle's back.

He glares at me playfully and we laugh as they continue walking. According to Ryan, we were almost there and so I just lay my head on Kyle's shoulder and kept pulling at his hair all the way.

When we arrived I was thankful that it wasn't very crowded, I hated crowded places. We walked over to the tickets booth and got the offer for all games. I grinned and ran ahead causing them to shake their heads at me and jog to catch up with me. Before we headed to any game, we wandered to an abandoned alley so I could change my face.

I know this sounds weird, but it's basically part of the shape shifting. It's temporary though and could fade away if I lose focus of it. I don't have to be completely focused but it atleast has to be in the back of my head. I quickly morphed my face a bit, basically changing my features, but if you really knew me you'd recognize me.

Ryan and Kyle watched in disbelief gawking. I smirked at them, "oh that's nothing, just see me in action," I tell them winking with a smirk on my face. We headed on to the first ride and let me tell you the horror house is epic. I never knew 2 men could scream like such girls with me cracking up behind them. Honestly, I did have my fair share of scares but it wasn't nearly as bad as theirs. We continued on to many other rides stopping in the middle to have lunch.

The last ride, of course, was the ferris wheel. As cheesy as it sounds, it definetly was one of my favorite rides. Once we were all done with everything, I practically begged them to get ice cream. We walked down the road to the ice cream store laughing and talking about what we did today.

"just recall the look on Kyle's face when he got rejected, that was epic," I said and Ryan laughed at his best friend while Kyle just glared back. "I'll have you know, if I really wanted to I would've had her number already," he says huffing and I shake my head, "yeah sure, whatever you say buddy."

Both of them suddenly became quiet and looked around warily. "Jaz, come here, slowly" Ryan said in a low voice and I looked at him confused but obliged anyway. He and Kyle were standing on both my sides as if shielding me from something. "Guys?" I ask them but they completely ignore me. I sigh and look around spotting the intruder a bit far off, he really sucks at hiding.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you it was rude to eavesdrop?" I ask sarcastically and raise my hand in the air. He yells as he was carried out and thrown in front of us harshly. He quickly scrambles to get up but I hold him in place with my mind. "Now tell me, rogue, what the hell are you doing here?" I growl at him and he stares up at me in disbelief.

"W-what?" he asks staring up at me with terror and I smirked as I leaned down to grab his face, "oh I'm sorry, did I stutter?" I say and release his face. I raise my hand and swiftly snap his arm into two. He cries out in pain grabbing his arm with his non-broken one. Ryan grabbed my arm and pulled me back, "you see I will not let her hurt you anymore if you simply cooperate, and trust me this is nothing of what she can do."

Kyle holds me back as Ryan steps forwards staring down the man. "So, let's talk, shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is extremely late but I'm soooo sorry!! I really hope you like this chapter, thank youu!

WerePotterhead