D e d i c a t i o n

To all those of you who are pained.

To all those of you who are sorrowful.

To all those of you who are heartbroken.

To all those of you who are paranoid by the fear of unknown.

To all those of you who are confused and stuck on the world's complicated, manipulative and hypocritical pathways.

To all those of you who are accompanied by loneliness in life.

To all those of you who keeps drowning deep down into their sins and mistakes.

To all those of you who are dipped deep into the hopelessness of everything possible.

To all those of you who needs to fill a void of anything possible.

To all those of you who have trouble finding contentment and satisfaction in the littlest and biggest of blessings of life.

To all those of you who craves love of any kind and who wishes for more of it, regardless of how much they already have.

To all those of you who desires to venture more in life.

To all those of you who can and cannot taste the sweetness of Islam.

To all those of you who wants to do good, despite the obstacles and detours they face.

To all those of you whose heart is filled with arrogance, hatred and pride.

To all those of you who faces racism, discrimination and criticism.

To all those of you who wishes for death.

To all those of you who are living the life of their dream.

To all those of you who feel  prisoned. 

To all those of you who keeps on falling and failing in life.

To all those of you whose soul, mind and heart is filled with galaxies of dreams.

To all those of you whose heart is a complexity of everything possible.

To all those of you who lives a life of hypocrisy.

To all those of you who lives a hard life basing on everything around them.

To all those of you who feels lost, hurt and confused in this mazed life.

To all those of you who are living out there, out in this life, in this world, out of the world, every inch and out of the infinite galaxies out there,

this book is solely, truly and explicitly written for you.

So, take heart.