T w o

She didn't go to the library that night. She couldn't believe she had just stood out there in the middle of the night, talking to a total stranger stalker.

Her heart was thudding super loud and super-fast, like it was going to explode off her chest.

Like always, she climbed up the tall fence that guarded her house, and jumped into bushed grass hoping she wouldn't wake anyone and get herself into a huge trouble. She was already troubled enough by that stranger stalker.

Creeping slowly past the tall trees and the galaxy of planted flowers, she walked to the other side of the gigantic traditional two-story house towards her room. She fished for the keys from her inner pocket of the coat and unlocked the huge glassed door. Removing her coat, she went to the en suite to freshen up.

After changing into her PJ's, she slumped onto the bed whilst her mind was locked with the thoughts of him.

She saw him twice and both the times he was oddly dressed in black. Like earlier that day, how he wore a thin black shirt and a black jean against this monstrous cold and how tonight, he wore casual black sweats. Tonight, it was colder.

It wasn't just any black. It seemed like the darkest shade of black she had ever seen that he wore which outlooked his olive skin and dark hair.

Her brothers would kill him if they ever saw him talking to her. But he seemed like he could take all of her brothers including her father down with just his glare.

He wasn't all bulkily muscular, nor he was skimpily thin. He appeared fine.

Just so fine.

Ugh, now she wouldn't be able to freely roam around the town easily. He'd surely be around.

*** *** ***

"I'll take over soon." 

Abed saw Kalim's tired expression as he rubbed his temples. Kalim hated his superior, the sheriff.

Abed visited Kalim in the station as the latter had been filing a case against the sheriff, once he gathers all the evidences, he's going to report officially and Abed had been helping him with the sheriff's case. The sheriff deserves the prison.

"They called me in for interview tomorrow." Abed stated and this got Kalim's attention as his eyes shot up to his.

"That's news." He said with a smile, like he believed that Abed would definitely get the job. He was the only one who always believed in him, no matter what.

Abed and Kalim met through their mothers. Their mothers were very close and this way they got close too. Unlike Yazeed, Kalim came from a well-known family where practicing religion was their main priority.

Kalim was a deputy and studying law along the way, trying to take the sheriff's place while Yazeed was a banker who's likely to get sacked anytime soon. And Abed on the other hand was still jobless, still startled by the storm life had bestowed upon him and still reviving.

"I took away her world." He choked. "And I took away my sister's dream." He sighed. Kalim remained quiet. He just sat there and stared at him. Abed was not going to break down in front of Kalim. He then got up and left.

He needed to talk to someone. He needed to let out the frustration and he couldn't hold all of everything that had been filling up within him. He took out his phone to text the only person who'd be the last to expecting him to text her. The one person who knew him like no other.

He knew she couldn't stand the sight of him, but he anyways texted her, in fact he needed her.

Abed: How are you?