T e n

S

ahar didn't go to the library or the café. She didn't even step out of the house.

She was way too angry.

They don't want her to go out.

Fine.

She won't even step out of the house.

That's what they want.

And that's exactly what she would do.

Anger, hurt, frustration. Anger, hurt, frustration. Anger, hurt, frustration.

They swirled within her like a tornado and she stared out of her glassed wall into nothing.

She wanted to travel to Tokyo.

The streetlights of Tokyo emit a mixture of purple, green, pink, blue, yellow, and red neon shades that just vibe offs the aura of adventure, romance, memories and aesthetic feels.

She leaned her head onto the side wall and kept dreaming about travelling.

Ya Allah! It was really saddening her.

Like as if, it was her only craving desire that she wanted it so badly.

She was hungry for it.

She wanted to travel to Hawaii.

The beaches and the people, the culture and the food, the air and the trees, the everything and the everything. She wanted to feel the sun, the sand, and the salt in her hair. She wanted to inhale the flowery, salty and beachy aroma all around the place which would fill her mind, heart and soul.

She dreamed, they may be small, but she dreamed so, so and so much.

The men in her family sure won't grant her that, but surely her Creator would.

Tonight, she would pray, tonight she would ask her God for all the wishes that she desires and tonight, she would find ease, hope and contentment within herself.

After all.

*** *** ***

"What did the doctor say?" He asked, his voice dry and hard.

They were in the waiting room, sitting opposite to each other. Meera snapped her eyes at him, fury building up within her insides.

This guy has some nerves!

"Just don't speak to me." She gritted her teeth. "You shouldn't even be here! And who the hell on earth bailed you out, this time?"

She threw her head back to the wall.

"I did." He simply shrugged.

"What? Seriously, have you lost your mind? Do you even know what you are saying?" Meera asked, shaking her head while annoyance was pricking her nerves.

Abed rolled his eyes.

Were all the women in the world just the same?

They ask questions, which they want to answer themselves. They ask questions, which they refuse to believe. They ask questions, which they already have the answers to.

Why ask the question in the first place?

Insanely weird!

"It's always easy to bail myself out, when someone like Rick is the sheriff!" He voiced. "I thought you knew this!"

"Yeah I did. It's just that the craziest things you do in life, and somehow still manage to get away with them." She reasoned.

He let out a soft chuckle, "Yeah, I wonder about the same thing too. Who knows what games life's playing with me!"