Chapter 34

Becca's P.O.V. 

I gasped as I heard my brother reject Sirena. She was full of tears and Greg came down the steps and took her away before she could hurt anyone else. I knew where he was taking her and was glad that she would be in the cells for a while, or at least until my parents banished her from the pack. I looked back at Hazel and noticed blood seeping out of her head, worried that she would be killed. 

"Get the damn pack doctor!" I yelled at my brother who was watching Greg pull a crying and hysterical Sirena away. He looked back and Hazel and I slapped him, wanting him to stop communicating with his wolf for one second so he could help carry her to the pack doctor. 

He picked up Hazel and quickly brought her to Greg's room while the pack doctor met us there. His eyes widened as he smelled that Hazel was not a werewolf like everyone else. 

"Please help her!" I yelled, wanting Hazel to be ok. If I had known that she would almost get herself killed I would have gladly stayed home from school. My parents were quick to pull us out of the room and into my brothers study while the doctor worked to fix Hazel as best as he could. 

"What the hell happened?! Why is the pack in such distress?!" my father yelled to my brother while my mother hugged me on the couch as I continued to cry, scared that Hazel wouldn't wake up. 

"I rejected Sirena," my brother said, and I had been surprised as the words left his lips earlier. I didn't think he was able to reject her, but somehow he pushed through and did it. My fathers eyes widened at the idea of my brother not having a Luna by his side or having any kids. 

"Please explain yourself son," my father said while waiting for his explanation. I looked at my brother, wanting to know what had happened for him to finally reject his mate. As much as I tried telling my brother the truth he didn't believe me that his mate was a bad person, but I wanted to know what finally made him reject her. 

"Dana and Lesia ran behind Hazel. I calmed down once I saw Sirena and Hazel started making smart comments about her which upset me, but then Sirena grabbed Dana by the hair and made her cry. I thought about all the horrible things Becca told me and then I realized that she was not the person I thought she could be. I didn't think she would ever harm a hand on a child so I ignored all of Becca's comments about her," my brother explained and when he mentioned me, he looked at me with sorrow filled eyes. 

"Why is Hazel knocked out?" I questioned, wanting to know what else had happened. 

"Hazel attacked and got Sirena away from the girls, but while Greg was able to get the girls away I was lost in a conversation with my wolf and we both knew that we didn't want Sirena as our mate, by then I could smell blood and tried to take over the situation, but Sirena seemed to disobey the command in my voice, so I rejected her and Greg took her to the cells," my brother explained. 

"Where are Dana and Lesia?" I questioned, knowing that those two would stick by each others side. I quickly stood up from the couch, worried that they might be hurt. 

"Hazel protected them and didn't let anything happen after she got Sirena's hand out of Dana's hair," my brother finished while looking at the ground. I ran out of the room and made my way to my room, knowing that the girls must have run there. I didn't bother listening to the rest of the conversation because I knew that my parents would banish Sirena from the pack for harming another pack member, especially since it was a pack member that's a child. 

I ran into my room and was worried when I didn't see the two little girls, but I quickly ran to my closet and opened the door to see two little lumps hiding in the back of my closet. They both noticed it was me and quickly tackled me to the ground while hugging onto me tightly. I really wanted to start crying and was ecstatic to see that other than Dana rubbing a piece of her hair both of them seemed to be fine and have no scratch marks or any other injuries on them.