Chapter 15 | passion

A/n: Holy shit this is 2000 words. Well it's worth it since this is the big moment for you. It's finally happening.

Today was your first ever ball. When Sebastian dropped you back home the other day, he'd invited you to a ball at the manor, he said you could come alone or bring Undertaker along but it was strictly formal. You decided to go, thinking it would be fun, but today your emotions were a bit out of check. After all that's happened, you knew Undertakers real name, and his secrets, but you still didn't quite know how deeply you felt for him, was it love or a petty school girl crush. Grell had arrived to help you out with ball attire just minutes ago, and you were lost in thought as she tightened your corset.

"You seem out of sorts" she said.

"I just can't get in touch with my feelings..." you replied.

Grell slipped a dress hoop over your head and began to tie it around your waist.

"You just need to find a way to express yourself, even if you're bad at it you'll have your feelings out there" she explained.

"What if I can't fine one?"

She pulled your dress over your head and you pulled your arms into the sleeves, she adjusted the skirt over the hoop.

"You'll find one, just give it time"

"I guess..."

She began to tie up your hair.

"So, found any answers yet?" She asked.

"All of them. Each of my questions have been answered... except for the one involving love..." you replied.

"You'll figure it out, it will come to you eventually"

"Are you going to the ball?"

"Unfortunately no, I'd be kicked out. But I'll definitely be watching from the windows"

"Creep"

"Hey any chance to see my Bassy!"

You laughed and stood up, now done with your outfit and hair. Grell scanned you down and smiled.

"You look so good! You'll attract all the men trust me!"

"Thanks... I dunno about attracting men though"

"Nonsense yes you will. Well I should probably go, if I want to spy on the ball I better finish my work" she said.

"Ok, thank you" you replied.

"No worries, see you there!"

And with that she was gone, out the window off to reap souls.

"A way of expressing my feelings huh?" You questioned, slipping on your shoes.

You left and began to head for the Phantomhive manor. Adrian was coming later, he had a funeral to attend. You arrived in no time, being greeted by one of the servants, it wasn't Sebastian, you spotted him playing piano inside.

"Welcome to the Phantomhive manor!" The cheery blonde boy said, leading you inside.

"It's Finny right?" You asked.

You kind of remembered Sebastian mentioning the other servants names.

"Yep! And you must be lady (y/n), nice to meet you" he smiled.

"Nice to meet you too!"

"I'd love to chat, but I have to greet the guests. Enjoy the ball!"

You smiled as you watched him run off the greet more guests. He was very cheery, short and just a cute little boy in general.