Chapter 1

Natsu's POV

I woke up and felt cooler than usual. I knew what that meant. I sighed and got out of bed. Happy was over at Lucy's because he knows what's going on, I went to my kitchen for food till I heard a knock on my door. I open the door to see Wendy, Gajeel, and Laxus.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We need to talk," Laxus said.

I sighed "fine come in," I said stepping out of the way. They walked in and sat on my couch.

"So what's up?" I asked while closing the door.

"Don't play dumb," Gajeel said looking at me. I knew why they came I just don't like it.

"I know what's going on, so why do we have to talk about," I said looking away. I saw Wendy and she looked uncomfortable.

"Everything alright Wendy?" I asked.

"This is my first" she whispered to the point that it barely sounded like words.

"It's alright Wendy, the first one is always acward," I said.

"We also need to know If she's a dominant or submissive," Laxus said. Wendy blushed at the thought of that. I went up to her and sniffed her.

"She's a submissive," I said. I'm not they only one, I hate that I'm a submissive male nothing good comes out of it.

"How do you know who your mate is?" Wendy asked.

"It's different for all types of dragons," Gajeel said. I went to get a book about dragon mating season that Igneel gave to me.

I opened it "a sky dragon's mate is sick when you aren't around them, an iron dragon's mate will be stiff for one minute a hour, a white dragon's mate will have the dragons favorite body part light up for 5 minutes but only other dragons can see it, a shadow dragon's mate will isolate them self's an hour a day, a lighting dragon's mate get shocked by touching any surface, a poison dragon's mate gets more aggressive when there aren't around their dragon, and a fire dragon and their mates body heat switch gradually," I read.

"So I don't have a good way of finding a mate?" Wendy said getting all worried.

"You should already know who your mate is," Gajeel said. Wendy blushed when he said that.

"So you do know who your mate is," Laxus said smirking.

"Promise not to tell?"she asked. We nodded

"My mate is

Gray's POV

"It's to quiet," Lucy said.

"Now that you mention it where's Natsu?" Erza asked.

"He's back at home," Happy said eating a fish.

"Why is he at home?" I asked. His eyes went wide like he was remembering something.

"Not saying," He said.

"Happy, why is he at home?" Erza asked in a mad tone.

"I promised I wouldn't tell anyone or he'll hurt me," Happy said hiding behind Lucy.

I was about to say something but then I heard someone yell ouch. We looked over to see Freed rubbing his hand.

"Are you alright Freed," Evergreen asked.

"I'm fine, something just shocked my hand as all," he said while putting his hand down.

"OW!" Freed shouted falling on to the floor. We all saw lighting when his hand touched the table. I went up to him and asked if he needed some ice, he said no but I have him some any way.

"ACHOO"

"Bless you," Erza said turning around to face whoever sneezed.

"Thanks" Romeo said before a coughing.

"Are you alright Romeo?" Macow asked.

"I don't know, I was feeling fine a minute ago," he said.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY," I heard Kinana yell.

"I'm sorry I can't move," I hear Levy whimper.

"Hey Gray are you ok?" Lucy asked.

"Just a little hot but nothing serious," I said.

"But you're sweating bullets," she said with a concerned look.