Chapter 13

Previously on Dragon Mating Season

"Who's your mate Sting?" I asked.

"It's now or never," he said sighing,"My mate is
-----------------------------------------------------------
At the Market
-----------------------------------------------------------
Natsu's POV

I can't tell him, there's no way in hell I'd tell him anyway.

"Why should I?" I said looking away from him.

"Well, I was going to help you get with your mate but I guess not," Gray said with a sigh.

"My mate doesn't even like me back," I say tears threatening to fall out, "And I don't think you know what that feels like."

"First of all I may not know what that feels like but I just wanted to help you, second your mate sounds like an ass," he said.

"Far from it actually, even though they act tough and cold on the outside, they're nice and caring, always willing to help someone," I said with a small smile.

Gray's POV

He smiled but his mate still sounds like a small asshole, I mean why would someone just bottle up their feelings (a/n: maybe you).

"Bye Gray," he said right before he left.

"Bye," I said back. He left and I confused because he didn't use one of the dumb nicknames he gave me. I still wonder though who is his mate.
-----------------------------------------------------------
With Lucy
-----------------------------------------------------------
Lucy's POV

He is right in front of me, WHAT DO I DO?

"Princess, I just want to make sure that you're happy," Loke said.

"Fine I'll tell you," I say getting a little bit nevous.

"Well who's the lucky guy," he said sounding more upset then before.

"I-I like y-you," I said blushing, looking at the ground. He got wide eyes like he didn't believe me. "I like y-you Loke, it's hard to explain why but, I do."

I look at him and he's just speechless. I start to walk away when I'm grabbed by the wrist and he's kissing me. I close my eyes and kiss back. I felt like I was on cloud nine. But because of stupid oxygen we had to stop.

"Well beautiful, I'm glad you like me back," he said with a smile. I smile back and hug him.

"This is the best moment of my life."