Chapter 32

Previously on Dragon Mating Season

I kissed him and after a little bit he kissed back.

———————————————————————
Rouge's POV

Is this reality or am I dreaming.

"I love you, and only you," Sting said as he put his forehead against mine.

"I-I thought Yukino was your mate," I said scooting back a little.

"My mind says one thing, my heart says another," he grabbed my hands "And it's hard to listen to your heart if you don't know if it's the right thing."

I hug him and whisper I his ear "I love you too."

This is the best moment of my life, then one name popped into my head.

"Hey Wendy, did Gray and Natsu already get together?" I asked getting slightly worried.

"We were going to help Gray but he left and we can't find him, and we haven't found Natsu yet either," she said " why do you ask?"

"SHIT," I bolt up and start running.

"Where are we going?" Sting asked chasing after me.

"If Gray hasn't found him yet there will be hell to pay later," I said.

"Why, isn't Natsu normally fine on his own?" Wendy asked.

I stopped and looked at her "tell me, who told you that you were a submissive dragon?"

"Natsu"

"What did he do to tell you?"

"He smelled... me," her eyes went wide " are you telling me that Natsu is a submissive?"

"He's not the only one, my nose should be stronger then your nose and I know what Natsu is going through, I'll find him, Do you think you can find Gray, Wendy?" I said.

She nodded and ran off.

"When were you goin to tell me that your a submissive," Sting said.

"I don't know, it's not the easiest thing to say when you're apart of a minority," I say " now let's find Natsu before he gets himself hurt."