Epiloge

Previously on Dragon Mating Season

For a mating season, this one has to be the best.
——————————————————————
*5 years later*

Gray's POV

To sum up the past five years in four words, I would say, "A dream come true."

Let's see right after mating season Levy and Gajeel found out she was expecting a child, later that Laxus proposed to Freed and they had a small wedding, and Levy gave birth to a baby girl named Emma.

The next year Kinana left Fairy Tail to join Crime Sorciere to stay with Cobra, Loke got Lucy pregnant and everyone went insane, and nine months pass and they have a boy named Luke.

The third year Lyon asked Juvia to marry him, Laxus and Freed adopted two children, a boy and a girl named Hikaru and Hana both a year apart in age, Lyon and Juvia got married, I asked Natsu to marry me, and he obviously said yes.

The fourth year Natsu and I got married, Loke finally ask for Lucy's hand in marriage, Gajeel asked Levy to marry him, each of the couples got married, and Levy found out she was pregnant again.

Now for this year after five years of them being together, Sting asked Rouge to marry him, Levy and Gajeel has another daughter named Ren, Juvia found out she was expecting, nine months later she and Lyon had twin boys named Kano and Rei, Sting and Rouge got married, then he got Rouge pregnant, him being a submissive dragon after all.

Like I said the past five years have been a dream come true.

"What's on your mind?" Natsu asked, breaking my train of though.

"Just thinking about we happened over the past five years," I say wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling on to my lap.

"We should head to the guild before Ezra comes after us," he said getting up walking towards the door.

"Yeah, you're probably right,"  I said following after him.

~time skip to the guild~

Once we got to the guild we got tackled by children.

"Gray, Natsu!" Emma, Luke, and Hikaru yelled.

"Hey! Who wants to go on an adventure with Captin Natsu?" Natsu shouted throwing a fist in the air.

The kids cheer and they all set on an adventure in the guild hall so the parents can keep an eye on their kid.

"Why is he so good with children?" A voice said from behind.

I turn around and see Sting, so I reply, "I don't know, and what are you doing here?"

"Wanted to say hi and Rouge let me," He said shooting ginger guns at me.

"Where's Rouge?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ever since he got pregnant it's been hard for him to fall asleep," he said.

"That's rough," I said.

"Yeah, but the real question is, why isn't Natsu pregnant yet," He said crossing his arms, giving me a dumb look.

"I don't know, we haven't really tried, but we did say if something thing were to happen we'd be ok," I said, not know if it's the right response.

"Well at least you're fine with children," he said shrugging.

"Oi, Gray, get Salamander off the floor," Gajeel shouted from where Natsu is at.

"Duty calls," I say as I walk away from Sting.

I walk up to Natsu to see him on the floor, looking at the ceiling, with a dazed look on his face.

"Natsu, what are you doing?" I asked crouching down next to him.

"I feel sick," he said.

"Do you need to go home?" I ask.

"I was feeling fine earlier," he said looking at me.

"Is my hunch correct," Sting said from behind us.

"What do you mean?" I ask him picking Natsu up off the ground.

"You remember what we were taking about," he said smirking at me.

I roll my eyes and take him to Wendy.

"Can you help him?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah," she said walking closer to us.

After about a minute of examining Natsu, she stopped and her nose started twitching.

"Actually, I cant help," she said moving her hand.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because you and Natsu are going to have a baby."
——————————————————————

Hey, I just wanted to thank you all again for reading this book. I never thought this book would become as popular as it did. If you guys have any ideas for another story please leave a comment.

Thank you for reading Dragon Mating Season