Q&A (exta stuff at the end)

LupeGuerrero3 asked 2 questions,

1. What's your favorite subject in school?
I'm sorry to say that it's math. Only because it comes easy to me, but yet English and history don't which makes me really mad.

And

2. What's your favorite song?
Wait For It

Yes that is the title of the song, it's from Hamilton. And yes I am that kind of person.

Amber_Kasai asked,

3. What do you aspire to be?
I'm going to answer this 2 ways. First in a job kind of way, I'm considering animation. Second in the society will view me, I hope to be a inspiration to other.

merdredFan asked 2 questions

4. Favorite fandom?
FairyTail but My Hero Academia in a close second.

And

5. Favorite Color?
Teal. My phone won't let me show you all the color so if you want to see it please Google it.

BarbequeTitties asked,

6. What was the first day ship that you shipped?

It's Garrence (Garroth x Laurence) form Aphmau's MyStreet, and yes I still ship it even though it isn't my otp (which is Gratsu).

FairyTaillover2006

7. What do you like to do that isn't on the internet?

I like to draw, play the oboe, and read.
I don't talk to people that much 😓.

InsanelyWeirdFangirl asked,

8. Who's your favorite Fairytail character?
Gray Fulbuster. I lover my ice stripper so much that I call him that with no hesitation, I think I need mental help.

Min_Soul asked,

9. Why do you ship Gratsu?
So much happens with them and it makes me go insane how they won't at least hint towards it. There is also a lot of sexual tension, I know I'm not the only one who sees it.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Extra Stuff

-my update schedule is on Saturday, if I can't do Saturday then Sunday. I will tell you all if I can't update at all.

-In the story a lot is happening and if you want some of your ideas please feel free to comment on what you want to see as long as it isn't sumt or lemon (I don't want sister's to read this wondering why they need a better sister)

-I have and Instagram and Twitter all of my stuff is kittycat4661 if you want to find anywhere else

I hope you all enjoyed this Q&A and comment if you want another one but anyway,
Kitty out