Chapter 15

Previously on Dragon Mating Season

What now, I open the door and see Rouge almost crying.

"I need help."
-----------------------------------------------------------
At Natsu's house
-----------------------------------------------------------
Natsu's POV

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I wouldn't be here if I was," he said.

"Come inside and tell me what's wrong," I said moving to the side. He came inside and sat down on a chair.

"First I should tell you, that I'm like you," he said crossing his arms.

"What do you mean?" I asked getting very concerned.

"We're both submissive," He said. I was in shock, how did he know? So many questions were filling my head.

"No I'm not," I said looking away. He then gave me a look like 'stop shiting with me', yeah he isn't in a good mood.

"Only other male submissives can tell who the other male submissives are, surely you got some vibes off of me," he said. He's right, there's no denying it.

"You're right, are you satisfied now," I asked getting a little irritated.

"I came for help, and I'm guessing you need some too," he said.

"Well, what's wrong?"I asked. He told me the entire story, he told who his mate is and what happened.

"Sting is a bit of an ass right now, and he doesn't even know it," I said, not really knowing what to do. Tears started to trickle down his face.

"Now what about you?" he asked.

"... My mate is Gray, you're the only person who knows, and if you tell anyone I'll murder you. Anyway, it's obvious he doesn't like me, so I don't see the point in any of this, even if it tears me apart," I said.

"I guess we're both fucked," he sighed.

"I guess we are."