Chapter 33

Previously on Dragon Mating Season

"I don't know, it's not the easiest thing to say when you're apart of a minority," I say " now let's find Natsu before he gets himself hurt."
———————————————————————
Gray's POV

I messed, I don't know what to do.

I'm mad at Natsu for not telling me sooner, but at the time I can't blame him. We always fight, it's not like I ever gave him any indication that I ever really cared.

The conversation that we had in the market he defended me even when I called asshole. I don't feel like I deserve him.

He has gorgeous eyes that you could get lost in, an adorable smile that no one would get bored of, such great determination to never give up on anyone including me, and admiration for others that will never stop.

I love Natsu Dragneel
———————————————————————
At Fairy Tail
———————————————————————
Gajeel's POV

I wish mating season was easy, but Juvia had to be like this and ruin it.

"Juvia, don't you want Gray to be happy?" I ask.

"Would he not be happy with Juvia?" she asked.

"No, he likes you as a friend," Lyon said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Y-you're wrong, ALL OF YOU ARE WRONG, Gray~sama loves, I know he does," She said getting defensive.

"Has he ever done anything to show his so called affection towards you?" Cobra ask raising an eyebrow.

"Not really, but he hasn't done that to Natsu either," She said as she left the guild.

"We're screwed if we don't find her, aren't we?" Laxus asked.

"Yup," I replied.

———————————————————————
Quick Update

I'm sorry I didn't update last week, school decided to be a pain in the ass and have me write 3 essays, also (for the people who don't follow me) I will now tell you all stuff in my profile, like if I can't update, or other weird thing.
Sorry for not updating last week and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.