Chapter 25 Part 1

Strong language warning

-----------------------------------------------------------

Previously on Dragon Mating Season

"I am gay, not for him though, I'm only looking out for a friend," Rouge said motioning towards me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Rouge's POV

How did things end up like this, Natsu is crying in the corner, Gray and Minerva are beyond pissed, Juvia is going to kill Natsu, Lyon is holding her back, Sting is concerned about me, everyone at Fairy Tail is screaming their asses off, the other dragon slayers are trying to calm people down, and I'm terrified.

Let's see how this all started.

Flashback

I look over at Natsu and he is now scared, I didn't why though.

"Nat-su, care to explain?" Juvia asked with a venomous voice. Gray's eyes got bigger and Lyon started walking towards her very slowly.

"C-can I go home?" Natsu asked backing behind me.

"Not till you explain," she said letting go of Gray.

"Well u-umm he i-

BAM

"ROUGE ARE YOU IN HERE?"

We all turn to the door to see Sting in the door way. Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw (a/n: if anyone gets that reference you are a great person).

"H-hey Sting," I said. Please oh please don't let things get worse.

Thump

"WHAT THE FUCK!? GET OFF OF ME," Natsu shouted. Juvia is now on top of Natsu.

"Do you love my Gray~sama?" She said with a dark look in her eyes, I stand corrected. Natsu is now blushing a deep red and stopped struggling.

He sighs and said "he my mate, and I know he doesn't like me, now get your ass off of me." Now he's crying.

"What!?" Gray shouted almost falling off the bed.

"Did I walk in on something?" Sting asked. Natsu isn't the only one who wants to go home.

"Gray~sama is mine," Juvia said maliciously. Lyon finally tackled her and got her off of Natsu.

"I'm your mate?"