Chapter 37

Previously on Dragon Mating Season

"Are you ready to get Gray?" I ask.

"I'm all fired up!"
——————————————————————
Rouge's POV

"I got to hand it to him, he's pretty good making sure no one follows him scent," I say as I stop walking thinking on where to head next.

"You can't just get rid of a scent Rouge," Sting said looking at me like I said the dumbest thing ever.

"He didn't, his scent is spread all over so there's no way to really pinpoint where it's coming from," Wendy said.

"Did you know how clever your crush is," Sting said smirking, looking at Gray.

"Yes, he and I basically grew up together once he got to the guild, how dumb do you think I am?" Gray ask slightly glaring at Sting.

"No need to get all defensive," Sting said raising his hands to look like he surrendered for something.

"I think I picking up on something!" Wendy said excitedly.

"Which direction," I asked.

She pointed to the forest and said "he should be over there, with Happy and Lucy if my nose is correct."

"What are we waiting for let's go," Sting said grabbing my hand and leading the way.
——————————————————————
Natsu's POV

"Umm Luce, I don't think that's a good idea," I said questioning her judgment.

"Do you have a better idea?" She asked crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes at me.

"I just don't think faking my death is a good idea, I want him happy, not mortified," I said scratching the back of my head.

"How about you just tell him how you feel, wouldn't that just be the safest option?" Happy asked.

"Also the most terrifying," I said sighing.

"I've seen you scared before, confessing your love for someone should be nothing compared to Gildarts," Happy said. Lucy nodded to show she agreed with him.

"And besides, we all know by now he like you back, what could go wrong?" Lucy says with a smile.

"Juvia could get in the way, we all know her magic is emotion driven like mine," I said

"True, but we can figure this out together," Lucy said putting a hand on my shoulder.