Chapter 31

Previously on Dragon Mating Season

"You know, it been so long that I've lost count," I said.

"That long, huh"

———————————————————————
At Fairy Tail
———————————————————————
Sting's POV

After Gray left I was left confused, I also heard a lot of screaming and weird noises.

"Who's making that noise?" I ask.

BAM

We all turn to see a terrified Lyon, on a now broken table and a horrifying Juvia, looking like she's ready to kill someone.

"If you don't let Juvia see Gray~sama, you'll be next," she said with venom seeping from her voice.

"Sting, I need you and Wendy to get out of here," Gajeel whispered, glancing over at me.

"What about you guys?" I asked.

"We'll be fine, you need to get to Rouge," Laxus said.

"Let's go Sting," Wendy said grabbing my wrist. I nod and we start running towards the door.
———————————————————————
Time skip(I not writing them running)
———————————————————————
Still Sting's POV

"Can you smell Rouge from here?" I ask as we stop running.

"There's a faint smell, I can't pin point a direct trail though," She says.

"Walk around a bit, see which way the scent is stronger," I say. She nods and starts walking around.

After a few minutes she finally had something.

"His scent is coming from the forest," she said.

"Well, lets go," I say smiling a little
———————————————————————
Another time skip
———————————————————————
Still Sting's POV

After walking around for a little I start to hear people talking.

"I don't understand why people don't love him, He always cares for others, no matter what he has his dorky grin on his face, he try's so hard even on the smallest things, not mention he good looking, but most importantly... he is one of the few people who has come up to me because they wanted to, not just because they needed something and I was the last person... He's the first and only person I've ever loved with all my heart."

"How long has Rouge loved Sting?"

"You know, it been so long that I've lost count," Rouge said.

"That long, huh" I say coming out of the shadows.

"S-Sting! What are you doing here?" He asked still crying.

"To talk to you... and to do this at least once," I say walking towards him.

"D-do wh-

I kissed him and after a little bit he kissed back.