Part 27

Previously on Dragon Mating Season

"Well that was pathetic," Cobra said.

"We all know you like them back," Laxus said.

"Did you have to lie to Rouge Sting?" Wendy asked.

"You jack-asses want our help to get 'em back?" Gajeel asked with a smirk.
————————————————————————
Sting's POV

I look over at Gray and he has no idea what to do or say, you can tell by the look on his face. Then there's me, I'm conflicted, maybe I don't love Yukino.

"Well, we're waiting," Gajeel said.

"Tell us your idea first," Gray said look up at them finally.

"Well the plan is to have you guys tell them the truth after we find them, you'll tell them privately ," Wendy said smiling.

"Good luck trying to convince and find them, because if you do find them they won't jump for joy when they hear our names," I said.

"We can get them, and find them easily too," Cobra said.

"How? Only submissive's noses work throughout mating season," I said.

"We have one with us," Laxus said smirking.

"Who is it?" Gray asked.

"Me," Wendy said smiling.

————————————————————————
Natsu's POV

I ran, I ran as far away as I could. I couldn't take it anymore, Gray doesn't love me and that's final. I'm in the middle of town, I feel like I have to go further.

"NATSU WAIT UP," I heard somebody shout. I turn around and Happy.

"Happy, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm worried about you, you're normally so confident and outgoing, and now one little mistake has you freaking out," he said.

"Happy, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I haven't told you anything, I shut you out, and avoided everyone, I don't know how to do anything like this and it's... it's... its terrifying," I say choking back tears.

"How about we talk about it now," he said smiling.
————————————————————————
Rouge's POV

I hate him now. I hate him, I hate him, I hate that I still love him. Why does all of this have to be so confusing. I ran into the forest, it's quite peaceful here.

"There he is."

"We found Rouge."

I look to see Frosch and Lector climbing out of a bush.

"Is Rouge alright?" Frosch asked.

"I don't know, I really don't know," I said sitting down next to them.

"You wanna talk about it?" Lector asked.