Chapter 3

Previously on Dragon Mating Season

"We need help," Jellal said.

"With what," Gray asked him.

"With Cobra, None of us know what happened to him," Jellal said as Cobra banged himself against the cage.

"We'll see what we can do," Erza said.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Minerva's POV

Yukino left about 15 minutes ago to hopefully get some help, mean while the rest of us are stuck with this.

"Where's Rouge?" Sting groaned for the 10 time.

"Like we said, we haven't seen him all day," I said getting irritated.

"As I recall you can sniff a person out, can't you do that for Rouge?" Rufus asked.

"My nose isn't going to work for a while," Sting said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Reasons I'd like to keep to myself," Sting said quietly.

"And why is that?" Orga asked sitting up in his chair. Instead of responding he got up and ran out off the guild screaming Rouges name.
-----------------------------------------------------------
At Faiytail
-----------------------------------------------------------
Lucy's POV

How should we know what to do, we've never dealt with anything like this before. I looked over a Cobra and he was banging himself against the side of the cage even more no mumbling something, but we can't hear it because if his noise.

"What are you saying?" Jellal asked.

"My mate," he said. Cobra was looking really dizzy after what he did.

"What do you mean?" Merdey asked. Then Cobra fainted.

"Is he ok?" Kinana asked getting worried. What happened to her rude attitude not to long ago.

"Lucy, could you look in the library for anything that has to do with a mate, I have a feeling that "a mate" is important," Erza asked.

"Sure thing," I said running off to the library with Happy following me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Back with the dragons of Fairytail
-----------------------------------------------------------
Natsu's POV

"My mate is Romeo," Wendy said blushing.

"That would have been easy to guess," Gajeel said smirking.

"Ok, now that I told you my mate, you need to tell be your mate," Wendy said.

"Levy," Gajeel said.

"That's even more obvious then Wendy's mate," Laxus said.

"Oh yeah let me guess who you mate is, my bet is on Freed," Gajeel said.

"Yep," Laxus said shrugging his shoulders.

"What about you Natsu," Wendy asked.

"Can I not?" I say looking away.

"We all did, so now you have to," Gajeel said.

"No," I retaliated.

"How come you don't to tell us?" Laxus asked. I looked down trying to avoid any eye contact.

"I bet he's embarrassed that his mate is Lucy," Gajeel said with a smirk.

"That would make the most sense," Wendy said. Laxus just nodded. They looked at me wanting an answer.

"Can you guys just leave," I ask.

"But Na-" I cut off Wendy.

"JUST LEAVE."