Chapter 7

Previously on Dragon Mating Season

"Besides Gray was the one who looked over heated," She said looking at Gray.

"Are you saying I could be Flame Brains mate!?" Gray asked.
-----------------------------------------------------------
At Rouge's house
-----------------------------------------------------------
Rouge's POV

I should probably go to the guild, people might be worried. Then again I have to see Sting and I know what I might do, I'll just have to avoid him as much as possible.

Time skip to Sabertooth

I walk in and I don't see Sting, good.

"Where have you been," someone behind me said. I turn around and I see Minerva.

"At home," I said.

"Well Sting was looking for you," she said. Well sh*t maybe I can still avoid him.

"Well how about I go look him," I said nervously.

"You just got here, Orga and Rufus can go look for him," She said looking to them. They both sighed and went to get him.

"I really don't mind," I say.

"Stay and have a drink with me so we can talk," she said.

"My Lady, I don't drink alcohol," I said.

"Then we can just talk," she said.
----------------------------------------------------------- At Fairytail
Gray's POV

"Are you saying I could be Flame Brains mate!?" I asked.

"I'm saying it could be a possibility, his mate could be Lisanna," Lucy said.

"No it's you, because if your Natsu's mate then my beloved will be mine," Juvia said.

"I don't like Natsu like that, I like some else, and no it's not Gray Juvia," Lucy said.

"Now that hurts," I say in a joking manner.

"Can it," She said.

"Well then who do you like?" Erza asked.

"Im afraid that he'll over hear," Lucy said blushing.

Kinana's POV

"Who you go and see him," Jellal said.

"I know I'm his mate and all, but I don't know," I said bashfully.

"If he does anything we'll stop him," he said. I smiled and nodded. He unlocked the cage and go inside.

"Hey Erick," I get down to his his level "I'm glad you chose me," I said getting down to his level. I felt arms wrapped around me.

"I'm glad you're here."