Holiday Speacial

High school/modern au
Ship- Gratsu
Setting- a Christmas party Lucy is hosting
———————————————————————
~Mistletoe, I like you, that's the rules~

Natsu's POV

"I didn't think she would rent a ballroom for this party," Sting said taking a drink of his punch.

"She is a rich kid, what do you expect," I sigh.

Why am I here again?

"Oh... hey... I didn't think you'd be here flame brains," Gray said coming up behind us.

That's why, Sting convinced me because my crush is here. He better not lea-

"I'm going to go find Rouge, he said he'd come," Sting said then left.

Shit

"Oi, Flame brains I was talking to you," He said getting closer to me.

I blush and look away "Sting was just convincing."

"Look me in the eye and tell how he convinced you," He said pulling me close.

"T-that's unimportant," I said then walked away.

After walking for a little I run into Juvia.

"Natsu, who are you running from?" Juvia said coming up from behind me.

"O-oh h-hi, I wasn't running from anyone," I say backing away slightly.

If Juvia finds out, she'll freak if she finds out that I like her ex-boyfriend.

"Are you sure, it looks like you're trying to avoid someone," Juvia said.

"Yeah I'm sure, enjoy the party, I'm going to look for Lucy," I said as I walked away.

Gray's POV

Why is he talking to her? Why did I even date her?

"I know you hurt yourself thinking, so you should stop," my brother says smacking the back of my head.

"First of all I'm not stupid, second did you have to smack me Lyon?" I ask glaring at him.

"Ur asked me to keep an eye on you, and you looked like you were hurting yourself," he said smirking.

"The only reason you accepted is because you knew Juvia would be here," I said.

"Why did you dump her again?" Lyon asked.

"She's a stalker with now boundaries, what do you expect from me?" I ask glaring at him.

"And the other reason is because of your boyfriend," he said nonchalantly.

"What boyfriend?" I ask.

"Natsu," he says then walks away like nothing happened.

He is the worst, but he's still my brother(a/n- they have been in foster care together since as long as they can remember, so they call each other brothers).

"What are you doing alone?" Erza asked walking up to me with her boyfriend Jellal next to her.

"Not taking my clothes off," I say with a proud voice and smirk.

"Don't sass me Gray, anyway how's the party?" Erza asked.

"Meh, could be worse," I say shrugging my shoulders.

"How are things with you and Natsu?" Jellal asked.

"Why does everyone think I'm dating him?" I groan in annoyance.