Chapter 29

Previously on Dragon Mating Season

"Gray~sama, I coming for you," Juvia said,
"Once the other man is gone you'll be mine, all mine"
————————————————————————
Gray' POV

WHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT, I DON'T HAVE A PLAN.

Great, now I have to think. I have to think of something quick though, or I'll pass out from heat exhaustion again. Think Gray what does Natsu like.

1. Me
2. Food
3. Fire
4. Fairytail

All for these are to obvious, I need something different and unusual.

"I'm going to be a bad s/o if we ever get together," I say to myself.

Urg, this sucks.

————————————————————————
At FairyTail
————————————————————————
Lyon's POV

She is getting out of hand, I'm not sure how much longer I can hold her back.

"Lyon,  let Juvia leave... and Juvia won't hurt you,"  She said slowly creeping up to me. I back away, there's only one thing I can do right now.

"HELP, SHE'S GOING INSANE"

I keep shouting and trying to hold her back with my magic, but her emotions make her to strong. I hope Gray and Natsu make it out alive after this.
————————————————————————
Please Read

Sorry for the short chapter but I should give you all an explanation. For starters before you freak out, no the story will not be discontinued, and updates might not be as frequent as I would like them to.

Now the reason didn't update last week was because of band. Surprise I'm in marching band and there was band competition that Saturday, so I had to do all my homework on Sunday, then I forgot to tell you guys which really hurt me.

I'm thankful to have you guys being so supportive of this story and that you are patient because of my hectic schedule. Freshman year is always the hardest for band, so hopefully once marching band is over updates will be back to normal. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart, I wouldn't have continued the story if it wasn't for you guys. Thank you, you guys are better fans then I could have asked for.❤️❤️