Part Forty - The Date

Chapter Forty

What do you wear on a date, when you have no idea where you're going or what you're doing? Dinner. That was as vague as it got. Julia groaned as she stood in front of her open wardrobe. She'd showered, washed her hair, shaved her legs, knowing that this evening was potentially going to end like no other. That sent a wave of nausea through her body. He was going to touch her, and maybe more. Not 'he', Aaron Harding. Her knight in shining armour.

Glancing at the bed she grimaced, she'd laid out a set of new underwear, a nude coloured balcony bra, that pushed her already large breasts up into what Abi always described as a phenomenal cleavage.

She usually avoided that, drawing attention to her physical attributes, but tonight she wanted Aaron to want more, she didn't want to put him off. This was happening. She wasn't just going on her first date, she was going to experience more. In the past thoughts of that had just caused fear, but today, he didn't feel excited. Terrified, yet excited.

It was just before five when the doorbell rang, it was unusual for anyone to actually breach the downstairs intercom. A young man stood on her doorstep, holding a large box, trying to avert his eyes from the face she was only wearing a light cotton robe.

"Miss Curtis?" When she nodded, he handed her the parcel, then requested her signature, before scuttling off down the stairs.

Closing the door she took a deep breath before opening the box, then gasped. Inside was a beautiful dress, light blue, knee length, clingy yet classy, summery, yet elegant. She didn't need to know who sent it, but there was a card.

To compliment your eyes and those lovely blue shoes. See you at six, A.

He knew she'd be struggling on deciding what to wear, and he'd taken that anxiety from her. in the past that would annoy her, but he KNEW her, probably better than she knew herself.

With a sigh, she held the light material up to her cheek, it was perfect.

Aaron glanced in his reflection in the glass door, he'd debated for longer than was normal about what to where. Fortunately he had a large selection of suits at his office, and he'd chosen one that was dark grey, with a black shirt, tie-less, but with immaculate black shoes. He felt good, though Tom had told him he looked a little funereal, but he felt right, that was all that mattered.

He took the lift, there was no way he could run up the stairs and still be presentable, but it took time, and he was already on the verge of walking off in the opposite direction. He couldn't ever remember being that nervous in any situation.

His own apartment door was daunting, and he stood there for a long moment before knocking it.

The door open to reveal Julia stood there, her head piled up onto her head, her slim neck adorned only with a silver chain, a small locket falling just above her breasts. And they were so impressively case in the dress he'd sent over. But knowing her own relationship with her body, he couldn't focus on them for too long, and in any case, her smile, her nervous yet sparling eyes, they entranced him.

"You look amazing."

She grinned, then looked him up and down in a leisurely manner, "ditto. I'd go as far as to say hot."

She was playing this role to the hilt, he thought he'd be in control, but she kept pushing at him, and it thrilled him, far too much.

She reached out, breaking his chain of thought, and took his hand, lifting his right, she stared at his bloodied and bruised knuckles, "what happened?"