Part Forty Three - Wow!

A/N Sorry at the delay, had my Dad's funeral last week and has been really hectic. I'm as desperate to finish this as you guys are to read it, so I'm back on the case now. Promise. So here's to more of Martyr Aaron, xxx

Chapter Forty Three

Snuffling, that's what woke Aaron, and as he came around, became aware of his surroundings, he realised that it wasn't snuffling, but Julia, breathing into his neck. He couldn't crane enough to see her face, but he could feel the steady breathing rate of her still sleeping body. Rather than moving, and disturbing her, he too a long moment to appreciate the moment. He couldn't remember the last time he woke with someone like this. Even with previous "girlfriends", and he used that term very loosely, he rarely spent a night with them, if it was a hotel, an overnight trip somewhere, then he'd be up before them and working at his laptop.

No, this was definitely a time to savour, and then his mind cast back over the previous evening. They'd quashed so many boundaries, and he'd had the privilege of watching her come undone, to see her capitulate for the first time. And it was the stuff of dreams, the wonder, the pleasure, her gasps, her sighs...he groaned as his body was not immune to even the memories of her. He didn't want to start digging into her hip earnestly, he was trying not to scare her off. Instead, he twisted to lay a kiss on her cheek. He wasn't going to let her run away from the night before. He enjoyed kissing her, and that was the new norm. She just had to realise that.

Waking up in a comfy bed after several hours of uninterrupted sleep was a rarity, and bliss, but the warm lips teasing her, the strong arms holding her, the hair spattered thigh easing between hers, didn't scare her as she'd thought, instead her body responded even before she opened her eyes. Her breasts forced into his chest, and her lips parted to his tongue.

As soon as she relaxed into him, accepted her face as it was, at the very second he pulled away, his eyes finding hers. She moaned in disappointment, and he grinned.

"Breakfast? I can call room service?"

Stretching she sighed again, then shook her head, "I really feel the need for a huge diner breakfast...at YOUR expense...in that cute little place with a view of the park..."

He groaned, closing his eyes for a moment, "the other end of town? Now? Really?"

She gave him a coy smile, "it serves breakfast until midday..." Glancing past him, she saw the alarm clock that read nine fifteen. "We've got plenty of time."

He laughed, hovering over her, and she loved that naturalness in him, "really? So what did you have in mind?"

Shrugging suddenly a little anxious, she dropped her eyes.

His laughter continued as he kissed her again, consuming her thoughts, with her lips once more. When he stopped this time, lifting his head from hers, she realised her arms were around his shoulders, her body raised off the bed.

Grinning he swiped a kiss to her nose, "I'm going to shower, then we'll get dressed...and I'm taking you for this amazing breakfast."

Her hand on his arm stopped him, and when he turned to look at her, she smiled awkwardly, "don't you..." she looked him up and down, and she knew that meant that she wanted to 'return the favour', but he knew that his own pleasure wasn't an issue. This was ALL about her.

Stooping he kissed her nose, "get a little more shut eye, I won't be long."