Part Forty Two - The lessons continue...

Chapter Forty Two

Julia had never spent the night with anyone, never shared a bed in her whole life. It seemed that Aaron was taking her to so many firsts. She thought she'd get up, move to the sofa. But after her tumultuous explosion she was a jelly like mess draped across the pillows.

Aaron's arms were around her, and his scent filled her nostrils, flooding her senses, his lips were pressed against her forehead.

"Thank you." Her voice was a breath, but his body tensed immediately hearing them.

"You OK?" He finally breathed, not acknowledging her gratitude.

She nodded, knowing that he could feel the movement, but after a few seconds she tipped her head back so she could look at him, "is it always like that?"

His smile was warm, "I don't know baby girl, hopefully it'll get better."

That made her eyes widen and he chuckled, "first time isn't always the best, and it's just the start."

"What do you mean?" She was almost too scared to ask.

He chuckled, "because next time it'll be me, my fingers, my tongue...and it'll be a million times better."

She shuddered and he pulled her close, "don't be scared. OK?"

With that he kissed her, a gentle, lazy kiss that saw her relax, she'd normally fight, but he seemed to know exactly how to work her.

"This is our new normal," he murmured against her skin as his mouth trailed to her neck. Only smiling when she tensed further. "I am going to kiss you any time I want, and I'm you can do this to me." His voice dropped an octave, "that would turn me on beyond belief."

Her breath hitched and she felt light headed, if she wasn't lying down, she'd have had to.

Turning to him, she stared at his eyes, "I thought this was all tonight..."

She hated his lazy, knowing smile, the way he could see into her. When he spoke it was the same husky voice, "this isn't solvable overnight, Julia. And even if it was, I don't want it to be."

She was almost rigid, almost, but his hand was teasing circles over her upper arm, tingles erupted all over her body in response. It made her forget, it made her mind fuzzy. Then he was kissing her again, teasing, his tongue tasting, surging. And within a moment, it was hungry, desperate and all encompassing.

For Julia this was the strangest part of anything. In the past, sex had been compartmentalised, urge – do, then go home. Now here she was revisiting that attraction, that desire and she wasn't scared, she was melting all over again. Her arms wrapped around him, and he rolled over her, their bodies pressed together.

Aaron was in heaven, he had an erection that could cut glass, but he was in that happy place where he had Julia, pliant, happy and relaxed...and in his arms. That made him smile. He thought she'd push him away, hell he knew she had wanted to run, and that was a part of the reason why he knew the hotel would be a good idea. She couldn't run and hide and would have to talk through any issues.

But there weren't any. She was here, she was with him. Which was perfect.

But now, he was almost on top of her, their tongues were entwining and he had no idea how far he could push this. He knew what he wanted to do, but this was still new, he still needed baby steps with her, she had just had her first positive sexual experience. She deserved more, she deserved everything. But he had to take stock, think ugly thoughts and calm his libido.