Chapter 19

*2 months later*

[Sophia]

I am dress shopping right now for the wedding. It is in August which is 6 months away. This is the 4th dress I've tried on today and I absolutely love it. Jennifer my consultant puts a veil on me to really top it off. I hope Julie, Anne and my mom approve. I walk out and get up on the pedestal. "It's beautiful Sophia. You look like a bride." Julie says and my mom adds, "I love it. It's like it was made for you. Your father would be so proud to call you our daughter." She starts to tear up. "It looks amazing on you." Anne says and I know that this is the one. "I love it too. I feel so beautiful in it. It's the one." I say and all three of them cheer. It is perfect for a beach wedding. We leave the dress shop and go to lunch. Julie says that she has something to tell us. "Well last night Zayn purposed and I said yes." She tells us while showing us her left hand. "Oh my gosh. I'm so happy for you guys." I say and we all congratulate her. We finish eating and we go our separate ways. When I get home I put the dress somewhere where Harry won't find it. Then sit on the couch and wait for Harry to get home.

****

It is 4 and Harry is usually here by 3 I hope everything is okay. I hear a knock on the door. This can't be Harry since he lives here so he would just walk in. I go answer it and see Harry standing there holding a pomeranian puppy. "Oh my gosh!" I scream and he says, "Do you like it?" "I love it. You didn't have to get me a puppy." I say as he hands it to me. "I know but you have always talked about how you wanted one and I decided we should get one." He replies and I hug him. "I love you." I say and he says, "I love you too." We go shopping for the new puppy and on the way home we decide to get some food. As we are eating we try to decide a name for her. "I like Sierra." I say and Harry says, "Yeah that's a good name but what about Hailey?" "That's cute but I really like Sierra." I argue and he says, "Okay. Sierra it is." We finish eating and leave.When we get back to the apartment, we unload the stuff we got. We set up the little bed we got her and put food and water out. We watch tv for a few hours and before I know it it is 10 at night. We go into our bedroom and Sierra follows. I lay facing Harry with his arm around me. I look into his beautiful emerald shade eyes and think to myself. I get to marry this man in 6 months.

AUTHOR'S NOTE- I know this is really short but it's kinda just a filler.