Chapter 24

[Harry]

Sophia is coming home today. I am going to ask her on a date because if she can't remember the good parts after we made up. Then maybe I can make her fall back in love with me. I hear a knock on the door and know that it is Sophia. I go answer it and say, "Come in." She looks around and says, "This is a nice apartment." "yeah well we picked it out together." I say and she replies, "Right." "So what is the last thing you remember?" I ask her as we sit on the couch. "The last thing I remember is you being a jerk to me." She answers and I say, "I'm sorry." "No I don't want a sorry Harry I want a fucking explanation on why you left me." She says raising her voice with each word. "I got caught up in my popularity and I loved you and I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid of rejection. So I took out the anger of being scared on you and I'm sorry for that." I say as tears form in my eyes. "I'm sorry. I really want to remember but I can't be here I can't stay in the same apartment with you." She leaves the room and calls someone. She comes back in the room and says, "Julie is on her way." She goes into our room and I follow her. "Sophia the doctor said you have to stay here if you want to remember." I say and she looks me in the eye and says, "I don't even know if I want to remember at this point." Those words stung so bad. Then she grabs the bag and walks out. Well what do I do now.

[Sophia]

I get to Julie's and she asks, "What happened?" "I just can't be around him right now. The last thing I remember is him being a jerk to me and calling me names. I don't even know if I want to remember Julie. I don't know what to do." I answer and she replies, "Sophia I know that he was a jerk, but he really does love you and you love him. Why would you move in with him and marry him if you didn't love him?" "I guess you're right. But I just can't be with him right now." I say and she says, "I understand."

****

We watched tv for hours and then talked about her and Zayn which I didn't remember that they were together. We got pizza and watched some movies it is now 11 and I am exhausted. We go upstairs and I ask, "Do you think I'll remember?" "Yes I do." She answers and I fall asleep.