The Truth

YOUR POV:

It was the next day, and me and Anti were hanging out with Natemare, as he was preparing for a gig that he got. He was really nervous, and he was wondering what he should perform. Lizzy was there too, and we were all helping him come up with something to sing.

"Ooh! I got it!" Anti said. He clicked on a video on his phone, and Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley started playing. Everyone started laughing and Natemare threw a crumbled up piece of paper at Anti as he was dancing in his seat. Then, a phone went off.

"Oh! That's mine." Lizzy said as she took of out of her pocket. "Ooh! There's a party in town tonight!"

"You get notifications for stuff like that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah." She then gasped. "Oh my god! We should all totally go to the party!" She suggested. I sighed.

"Remember that last party you wanted me to be at...?" I said.

"You mean your birthday party?" She tilted her head.

"Yeah!" I replied. "I don't really want to go to another party."

"It'll be fun." She said.

"Uh-huh...that's what you said last time..." I looked down at my phone and scrolled through my favourite songs to find one that Natemare may want to sing.

Then, Anti's grip around my waist tightened a little bit. I looked up, and up at him, and he looked extremely concerned. I looked at Lizzy who was looking at her phone, and I looked at Natemare who also looked concerned. I knew what was going on. Natemare was seeing something, and Anti knew about it. He noticed I was looking at him, and he just gave me a smile.

"What's wrong?" I whispered quietly.

"Nothing. It's okay." He said. He kissed me to reassure me. I cuddled up next to him when he let go of my lips.

"Hey, thanks for the help guys." Natemare said as he started packing up the stuff that he brought. "I think I'm gonna head home."

"The party's tonight!" Lizzy said. "Do you wanna go?" She asked Natemare.

"Hmm...maybe." He answered. "I can...give you my number if and you can let me know." He said as he took out his phone.

Lizzy smiled brightly. "Yeah!" She said as she went to add a new contact on her phone. They exchanged numbers and they both waved each other goodbye.

"I think I'm gonna go to." She said as she stood up. "I gotta go get ready." She gave me a hug before she left, and walked out the door. It was just me and Anti.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" I asked him.

"Do you wanna go to that party later?" I asked. He shrugged in response.

"It's up to you. Do you wanna go?" He said.

"Might as well. But what until then?" I said.

"You should go visit your mom." He said. "I can go with you. You should see her before your changed into a demon." I nodded.

"Yeah. Let's go." I said as I forgot about that part. I grabbed my leather jacket off of the couch and we walked out to his car.

(Time skip)

I was now at my mom's house, and we were sitting on her patio enjoying the nice and sunny day, and glasses of lemonade.

"I see Sean's back with you." My mom said with a smile. I looked through the window where he was sitting. He smiled and waved.