When's The Wedding?

YOUR POV:

The next day, we were sitting behind the house again, in the middle of the woods. I didn't bring my drawing stuff this time. All we brought out was a few snacks, and such. We barely ate, and we just lied down on the ground looking up at the sky. We also were discussing our wedding.

"July 13, huh?" Anti said. "Don't ya think that's a bit early?"

"It's July...and...maybe a bit...but Lizzy said that she could get the wedding together by then. Natemare would help her as well."

"I'm sure she could." He let out a small laugh.

"I want to get married as soon as possible...so I can start my forever with you..." I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed the bridge of his nose.

"But you're gonna let Lizzy and Natemare plan the whole thing? The dress, the reception the guest list. Hades himself doesn't even know who she'll invite."

"I think if she chooses the dress, everything will look fine."

"Yeah, but everything else-"

"Will be perfect!" I interrupted. "I know it will."

"Alright then. I just don't know why you're doing this."

"Doing what?" I asked, confused.

"Making everyone else happy. You've already given too much, and you're not that happy."

"That's because someone's been trying to kill me for months. And you're wrong anyways." I stood up, and he looked up at me.

"I am the happiest I've ever been, being with you. The day I met you, was the happiest day of my life, and I never regret it, not for one one day." I choked on my words a little, but continued.

"Ever since middle school, I've always felt out of place. I was that one kid who listened to rock and roll, interested in art, and hung out with all the 'weird kids'. I was happy with that, but then things went downhill fast. My mom started drinking, I got beat up more and more everyday, and I cut almost everyday too. I've faced death...loss...and pain in your world, but I've never felt stronger than I do when I'm with you." I explained.

"I feel that now that I'm with you, I can be myself now. And now your world, is mine." I confessed. I felt my face start to burn up.

"So it's not just about me?" He laughed a little.

"Nope...sorry." I giggled as I kneeled back down and sat on his lap a little. "I'm ready to tie myself to you, in every way possible. I need you in my life, Anti...I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too, Y/N. Is the wedding starting the ties?" He asked. My face drained a little.

"Not exactly. It's a little more complicated than that...maybe even dangerous." I stood up again, and he looked at me, worried.

"What's that?" He asked.

I was silent for a minute, but then told him...

"We have to tell my mom." I giggled.

Anti laughed as well. "That's...highly dangerous."

"You got that ring, right?" He stood up, and reached into his pocket. He pulled out the ring, and I held out my hand. He slid the ring on, and I looked at it, and then back up at Anti. He put his hand on my waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed passionately under the sunlight, and I couldn't wait until the day we would get married.

I will look forward to it forever.

And, scene! There ya go! The ending of Love Conquers All Evil! I hope you enjoyed it, despite it being quite short. There is one more book I'm planning to write in this series, but it probably won't be for a while. I've got a story planned, that actually has me and a friend in it. That will be hopefully coming out very soon, maybe later today if you're reading this right now, the day it was published.

But anyway, yeah! I hope you enjoyed this story, and I hope you enjoy my future stories too!

See you in the next one!