Double Surprise

YOUR DREAM POV:

I was standing on the beautiful pebble beach in Brighton. It was nighttime, and the moon and stars were shining bright. I wasn't with Anti, which was odd. And I wasn't doing anything, just standing there in the beach. I thought I would be calm, having the smell of salt water fill my lungs, but I was scared. Scared, because Wilford, and a girl that didn't look familiar, stood behind him. They didn't do anything. Wilford just stood there, staring at me, while the girl stood behind him, smirking with a hand on his shoulder.

Then, the woman that stood behind Wil started glitching between her and another girl. I had no reaction either, I just stood there, scared, but I couldn't move. Then, the girl started whispering something in Wil's ear. I could hear what she was saying, and her voice sent chills down my spine.

"Oh Wilford...." The girl said.

Wilford had no reaction. He just stood there, still staring. However, he did tilt his head to show that he was listening.

"I need you to do a...simple task...for me..." Wilford tilted his head more.

"Kill.....her...." She said with an evil smile. I was now internally screaming at the top of my lungs, but I was still unable to move. Wilford smiled, and finally spoke.

"With pleasure..." He said as he slowly started walking closer. He got closer, and closer, and closer until he was right in front of me. He took a knife out of his pocket, and struck.

YOUR REGULAR POV:

I immediately sat up in bed, and was breathing a little heavy. I could feel sweat start pouring down the side of my face. I pulled my knees to my chest and held them as I slowly rocked back and forth. I noticed that Anti wasn't in bed, so I had to wait.

The door opened, and he looked at me, immediately looking worried.

"Sweetheart, a-are you okay?" He asked as he crawled into bed with me. He hugged me tightly.

"They're all her puppets..." I said quietly.

"What's that?" He asked.

"They're all their puppets." I said louder.

"Who?" He asked again

"The demon army...Elizabeth..." I said, looking up at him.

"N-Natemare would've seen." Anti noted.

"Unless she's hiding behind them. Like you said, she could be staying out of the action." I said.

"I'll give him a quick call. You might wanna call Lizzy and let her know that you'll be gone for a while." He said as he got out of bed, grabbing his phone, and going to the door. "I'll be back." He started dialing Nate's number and left the room.

I sighed. How am I gonna explain all this to Lizzy? What am I supposed to say? I can't just blurt it out. I think if I told her that my ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend is trying to kill me, she would find that extremely odd, and probably not believe me. I'm gonna have to lie. Even though I don't want to, it's the only thing that would make the most sense. I crawled up the bed so I could reach the nightstand, and grabbed my phone. I started to dial her number. It started ringing, and I put it to my ear.

"Please don't pick up...I don't want you to know...I-" My nervous whispering was interrupted by her groggy voice.

"What Y/N?" She said. I may have just woke her up, but whatever.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, but I just wanted to let you know something." I said.

"And that something is?" She asked.