We Need A Plan

YOUR POV:

It was the next day after the party, and Natemare had stayed the night. He had also invited the girl he was making out with, and they may have had a bit of...fun. Well, at least Natemare got an extra present.

However, I was too scared to even sleep the whole night. The party hadn't ended until midnight, and me and Anti didn't officially go to bed until about 1:30 in the morning. We had cuddled for most of the night, and he easily fell asleep. Me on the other hand, I was up until 4:00...I just couldn't understand why someone I don't know would want to potentially kill me.

It was around noon time, and Anti invited the gang over to tell them the news. Ya know, the usual group of people that keeps me safe; Bing, Schneep, Jameson, Chase, and Madpat. Dark was coming over as well, whether Anti liked it or not. He was bringing Google, Wilford, Dr. Iplier, and even Amy!

Me and Anti were sitting on the couch while Nate was in the kitchen making a small lunch for everyone who was arriving. We were watching (favourite movie) and we had a giant bowl of popcorn sitting in the middle of us. I tried to ignore the fact that people were trying to attack me, and just stay positive in front of him, but curse him for being able to read minds.

"I'm nervous too...don't worry..." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"How?" I asked. "You're not the one who is being threatened."

"I'm being threatened with having you being taken away from me." He leaned his head on top of mine. I smiled and put my hand to his head, playing with his hair. We heard a knock on the door, and I sighed as Anti got up and went to answer it.

"Jesus, you all got here pretty quickly." He laughed. I stood up and walked behind him to see almost everyone he invited. We both moved out of the way so they could all walk in.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to make more sandwiches." Natemare laughed from the kitchen.

"Want some help?" I offered as I walked towards him.

"Please?" He said. I smiled and pulled out a few slices of bread, starting to make a few sandwhiches.

After a while, we finally finished making them. We set them down on the table, noticing that maybe we made a little bit too much. Anti stood up and went to the end of the table as every sat down.

"Okay!" He said, clapping his hands. "I think everyone's here."

"Wait...I thought-" I said, but he cut me off.

"No, I'm pretty sure everyone's here." He said. Just then, we heard another knock on the door. I immediately started running to the door, luckily beating Anti to it. I opened the door and saw Dark, Amy, and the rest of the egos he was inviting.

"Hey." He said. "I brought some extra help."

"I noticed." I said with a small laugh. "Come on in." I stepped to the side and welcomed them in. I watched as Anti rolled his eyes and sighed.

Be nice...at least...I thought.

Do I have to? He asked.

Yes. Or you get no kisses.

Fine! He rolled his eyes again, and let everyone take a seat.

"So what are we even doing here?" Amy whined as she crossed her arms. "We have no purpose here Dark. You might as well just give up." She was talking about Dark still bring in love with me, but me and him just rolled our eyes and ignored her.

"We are here," Anti started. "Because people are after Y/N!" Everyone quietly gasped and looked at each other.

"Well how do we even know someone's after her?" Amy asked again.