Semi-Automatic

YOUR POV:

It was the next day, and also the day of Natemare's performance. I couldn't wait to see what he decided he was gonna sing, and I hope he didn't seem so nervous. The show started at four in the afternoon, and it was already two-thirty. Now all we needed was the location of the place he was performing at.

"It's at a pizza place down the road." Anti said. "It's not the fanciest place, but it's a good start." He laughed a little.

"I wonder what he's gonna sing..." I said.

"I really wanted him to sing what I suggested the other day." He said as he started humming Never Gonna Give You Up again. I laughed at his cuteness.

"It is a good song, but I think he's gonna sing something emo." I said, half joking. "I think his look when he performs would really match a song like that."

"Probably." Anti looked at the time on his phone. "Well, we're gonna find out in about an hour." He said. "Let's get ready." I got up from the couch and stretched, walkimg upstairs to go take a shower. Anti followed me up as well.

We both walked into the bedroom, and grabbed our shower towels. I looked at him, tilting my head and smirking. He smirked back, and shrugged.

"What?" He said in defense.

"I was gonna shower." I said.

"Yeah...me too." He replied.

"Alone." I laughed as I continued walking to the bathroom. Anti glitched in front of me in the bathroom first.

"Oops." He said. "Guess I got here before you. The only way we could not be late...is if we shower..."

"I get it okay!" I gave in. "Fine! Let's shower." I walked in and closed the door, behind me. We both began to strip, and I looked away from him to give him privacy, but I feel like he didn't return the favour. He got in the shower first, and I slowly followed behind. I blushed as I started to wet my hair.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and a pair of lips on my neck. "You look beautiful, baby..." Anti whispered into my ear. I tilted my head to give him easy access, but quickly shood him away.

"A-Anti stop..." I blushed. "We're gonna be late. And the point of a shower is to get clean. Not to be dirty."

"I can't help it." He said as he continued kissing my neck. "I guess I should've thought about that first." He bit my sweet spot and I moaned a little. I felt his lips curl into a smirk. I shood him away again and turned around to face him.

"Maybe...We can later...MAYBE!" I said. He whined.

"Fine..." He crossed his arms. We continued our shower together and continued getting ready for the show.

(Time skip)

It was almost four o'clock, and we were both dressed and showered in a decent amount of time. I wore a dark blue and purple dress with a pair of black tights and black glittery converse. Anti wore his usual outfit, and we were just getting ready to leave.

"I told you if we showered together, it would save time." He said as he grabbed the car keys.

"And it would have went even quicker if you weren't trying to sweet talk me so much." I said as I pecked his cheek. "Come on! The show's starting soon!"

"It's just down the road." He said as we walked outside.

"Whatever! I still wanna get there in time." I joked and got in the car.

We drove down the road and parked on the side of the road, right in front of the pizza place. We walked inside, and it was the classic, cliche pizza place. White and red checker boarded wall, floors, table clothes, and tables. The chairs were red with cushions, and there were booths along the wall. There was a small deli section to the right when you walk in, and the stage is right next to that. We found a table near the stage, where Lizzy was already sitting. She waved us over and we walked over. Natemare and Cristina were on stage. Cristina was sitting down behind a small set of drums, and Natemare was standing up next to a piano and a soundboard. He wore black jeans, a black t-shirt with a suit print on it, and his usual fake purple tears streaming down his face. Based on the instruments they had, I had a feeling they were gonna sing...