Torn

YOUR POV:

It's now nighttime, and there's no word from the others, who are waiting for the army. Me, Anti, and Dark are all at the campsite. Dark decided to stay with me for a while until everyone else desperately needed him to fight. We were in seperate tents, Anti and I were in one, while Dark was in another. I was freezing...we were in the mountains, and it was getting later in the year so the sky was spitting snow. I shivered under the blankets we brought with us, and cuddled up next to Anti, but was still cold.

"Everything should be fine tomorrow." He whispered.

"H-hopefully..." I managed to stutter out. I heard the tent unzip, and felt a warm hand on my arm other than Anti's. I slowly turned my head around to see Dark closing the tent back up.

"It's hard to sleep with all that teeth chattering." He joked, looking at me with a soft smile. I tired to return the expression, but I was too cold.

"What are you doing here?" Anti sighed.

"I figured maybe I could come over and warm her up a little more than what you're doing." Dark said, trying not to get angry.

"I'll have you know, she's doing fine. So forget it!" Anti said, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Clearly not!" Dark protested. "Look at her for f*** sake, her lips are blue."

"D-don't f-fight!" I stuttered again. "I-I'm sick of i-it!" Anti and Dark both sighed.

"Besides..." Dark started. "I am hotter than you."

Anti rolled his eyes in disgust. "Fine!" He said as he made room for Dark. Dark crawled up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I slightly shivered more at his touch at first, but then calmed down and was engulfed by the warmth of the two demons.

"Y/N, you're freezing!" Dark said. I closed my eyes and tried to drift of to sleep. After what felt like a few hours, I had managed to do exactly that.

______________________________________

I was now quickly waking up for a minute or two, and then quickly falling back to sleep as I lay there, still being warmed by Anti and Dark. I felt a little awkward, and I'm sure they did too. I tried to stay asleep, but then they started talking.

"Can you at least try to control yourself around her?" Anti whispered with an attitude.

I heard Dark sigh from behind me. "I really ruffle your feathers, don't I Anti?" Dark joked. I could see his smirk in my mind.

Anti was silent, knowing that it was the truth.

"And what's that I think I see...do you have," Dark gasped to add to his facade. "A slight bit of doubt in her feelings for you?"

Anti was silent again. That can't be true...I said that I'll marry him. How is he doubting?

"I see. You can pick into my head, but I can look around yours to see what you're thinkin'." Dark said. "Got it."

Anti snickered a little, but that's it.

"I know she's in love with you." Dark confessed.

"Oh good, I'm glad. Thanks captain obvious..." Anti said sarcastically. I did my very best to hold in a laugh.

"But she's in love with me too." Dark said. "She just won't admit it."

Anti snickered again. "Yeah, keep putting that into your head." He said.

"It's true. And I know you know." Dark said. "And now I wanna ask this..."

"And that is...?"

"If she chose me..." Dark started, but was immediately cut off.