Training

YOUR POV:

It was the next day, we had three days to prepare, and me and Anti were getting ready to go to Dark's house for the first day of training. I was nervous for Dark, Anti, and basically everyone else who was planning to fight in the battle. I was scared that they would get hurt. I was scared that they would die. I didn't want to lose the best, and most caring boyfriend I've ever had, and I didn't want to lose the man that was by my side to at least keep me company while Anti had...left...

"Ready to go?" He asked as he started putting on his leather jacket.

I nodded and started putting on my sweatshirt. "Yeah." I said. He put his hand out for me to take and I glady held onto it firmly. I felt that if I didn't hold on tight enough he would slip out of my grip any second. But when he pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around my waist as we walked outside, I was soon comforted, and learned that he would never slip away.

"Never again..." He said as we both got into the car.

"Do you know how to get to Dark's?" I asked him curiously.

"Google left me directions before he left yesterday." Anti answered. "Bing tried to, but Google traded them out after he left." We both laughed a little. How is it that he always tried his best to lighten the mood?

After a few wrong turns and a bit of traffic, we had finally managed to reach Dark's house and we saw that there were already many cars lined up in the dirt drive way. I saw Amy walk outside and immediately roll her eyes. She transformed into a mountain lion again, and ran behind the house.

"I see her power is shape-shifting?" Anti said with a slight laugh.

"Yeah. She's not really a people person." I said.

"I could tell that yesterday. C'mon, let's go." He got out of the caramd so did I. He met me on my side and we grabbed each other's hands firmly as we walked behind the house.

We got behind the house and saw that everyone was already there, and that we were the last ones to arrive. People were already in groups of two or three, fighting each other with their fists, or in Wilford's and soon to be Anti's case, fake knives. I soon saw Natemare lift Chase into the air and throw him down to the ground. He slid in the dirt a few feet, got up, and brushed himself off.

"Let's do that again!" Chasw said as he put his fists back up, walking back over to Natemare. Wilford turned around to face me and Anti.

"You're late..." He said, twirling a fake knife in his hand.

"Sorry..." I said. "That would be my fault. Surprisingly, I woke up late."

"That's fine, just don't have it happen again. We can't afford being late for events in this situation." Wilford took a fake knife out of his pocket and threw it over to Anti. Without even letting go of my hand, and barely flinching, Anti took his hand out of his pocket and quickly grabbed the knife before gravity caught it instead.

Damn...I thought.

I've been practicing. He joked.

I looked around and saw a mountain lion slowly walk around a few trees that were scattered around, and it sat down, looking at me, Anti, and Wilford.

I told you she loved him...and he barely notices her...and he wishes he did sometimes. Dark said in my mind.

It's heartbreaking...I thought back. Anti noticed Amy by the tree, looking over at us.

"It's like she doesn't trust us..." He said. I lightly smacked his arm, signaling him to try and be nice.

"She's helping, and fighting with us." Wilford said with a slight frown. "That's the important thing." Anti nodded and walked into the line of people, ready to obey any order given. Dark looked over at me, and he smiled and waved. I leaned back against a tree and smiled and waved back.