Wilford's Past

(A/N: NOT my drawing above)

YOUR POV:

It was the next day, and Wilford called people for training again. We only had two more days until the army would be here. Me and Anti immediately left to go to Dark's, and arrived very early. Only a few other people were there. Amy was leaning up against a tree far away from everyone, but she had cat ears in a tail. I guess a Neko is one of her transformations.

Wilford was swinging his real knife at a tree that was across from Amy, only she didn't realize it. Her hood was up and her head was pointing down at the ground.

Anti was talking with Chase inside the house. I peered through the window and noticed that they were both talking over some glasses of whiskey. I laughed as they both waved at me with glasses in their hand. I obviously waved back with a smile.

"Damn it!" I heard Wilford yell from the distance. I looked his way to see him holding his arm and kneeling down to pick up his knife. I walked over to him to make sure he's okay.

"You alright?" I asked with a slight laugh and a smile.

"Yeah. Just got a little cut is all." He said as he picked up his knife and removed his hand from the cut. It was leaking blood that was...wow...pink. He started to lightly rub the cut with his thumb, and it soon disappeared and stopped bleeding.

I looked at his arm more, and looked at the other one as well, to see multiple cuts and scars from knives. Some were extremely visible, others were faint, and some went all the way down his arm.

"Woah..." I said. "Where did those come from?"

"I thought Dark told you. I'm technically a spy." Wilford said. He put his knife in his belt, and leaned against the now-cut up tree.

"He told me." I said. "I've just, never seen those before. Where'd they come from."

"They're battle scars." He said. "Most of them however, come from one entire big job that I have...mixed feelings about."

"What happened?" I asked. I leaned back against another tree, and started listening.

WILFORD'S POV:

"Well..." I said.

(Flashback)

I went rogue. I quit being a spy, and I've been like this for weeks. I have no money, nor am I making any. I don't know where Mark is because I'm not even in California...at least I think. I was walking down an alley, and my attention was caught by someone whistling at me. I looked up to see a girl leaning against one of the buildings.

"Hey hot stuff..." She said as she pushed herself off the way with her feet.

"Hello ma'am." I replied.

"You look strong..." She said as she walked closer. As she walked closer I noticed that her eyes were glowing. The natural look of the demons in the dark.

"Your eyes glow too?" I said.

"Yes. That must mean we're alike." She rubbed my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I guess so..." I smirked and grabbed her waist tightly and pulled her body into mine. "What's your name beautiful?" I asked.

"Jessie..." She said as she leaned closer to my lips. I was still smirking until our lips collided and we kissed passionately.

I started biting her neck, and before I knew it were going back to her place and we were in bed, naked together. Before we fell asleep she whispered something to me as she played with my hair.