Chapter Five; The First Unreadable Expression.

Through-out the rest of the week, Louis stayed as far away from people as possible. It was Friday, 3:36 to be precise. Louis was stood waiting for his mum, just like he did after every day he spent at the school, when he felt someone come and stand next to him. Louis stood still. Waiting for who ever it was stood beside him to finally speak up. After a couple of minutes, Louis figured they wern't going to speak, so he did.

"H-Hello?" Louis' voice was small and shy.

"I knew you would speak up sooner or later." He could here the grin in the girls voice. "You alright?"

Louis stayed silent, hoping, just like last time, that if he did, she would just leave him alone. Again, just like last time, it didn't go to plan. Louis could still hear the faint noise of the girl- Lexus- breathing next to him. He figured she wasn't going to go unless she was satisfied so Louis decided to give her a go and anwser her question.

"Uhh- Yeah, I'm fine.... Thanks." Louis tilted his head to the ground tapping his stick on the ground quietly showing his nerves.

"Good! And you answered me. That must be some improvement from last time right?" Louis could hear the happiness in Lexus' voice and could help but let the sides of his mouth pull up slightly. He nodded his head.

"Well, I was wondering what you were doing this Sunday.. My family are having a barbecue and I thought that you might like to come along. You know.. as a friend?"

Friend.

Louis felt his heart flutter. Becuase this girl actually wanted to be his friend. Even after he totally tried his hardest to ignore her. So again he nodded his head whilst saying a short, "Yeah, I'd love to."

The two stood in silence before Louis finally heard the sound of what he had learnt was his mums car. Five minutes later and Joe had collected Lexus' phone number; they had agreed on Louis going to her house at two o'clock this Sunday afternoon and Louis was buckled up whilst Joe was in the drivers seat.

"How was school honey?" Joe asked, switching on her indicator, showing that she was now turning left.

"Good, I guess." Joe nodded her head. Like she was agreeing with Louis' statement.

"I like that girl. Lexus, right?"

"Mmhmm," Louis answered his mum.

"Well, I'm glad she invited you out. It would be nice if you could spend some time outside the house and socialise a little.You haven't been out since-" Joe cut her self off. Flinching as she looked over at her son. Taking her eyes off the road while gripping on to the steering wheel a little harder than was actually needed.

"Since the accident. Mum I know. It's just a little hard y'know. When you can't leave the house on your own becuase you could get lost and never find your way back home. Or if you walk out into the street and get hit by a car." Louis slouched down in the chair turning his head in the opposite direction to his mother. "It's hard to socialise." Joe sighed. Looking back at the road ahead of her. Making one last right turning before she could pull into the driveway to their house.

There was not one word spoken as both people stood out of the car. Not one word spoke as they reached the front door. And defiantly, not one word spoken as Louis walked up the stairs on his own for the first time.

*-*

Harry sat crossed legged on his bed, his back pressed against the head board. Joanna sat opposite Harry; also crossed legged.Books were spread out in between the two. Most of which were Harry's. Filled with loads and loads of detailed drawings of this one boy filling the pages.

Others, belonging to Joanna. Hers were filled with descriptive writing about this one boy she had had a crush on since she was aged thirteen. The two sat in the silent room doing what they loved. Harry drawing the blind boy. Joanna writing about this one boy named Niall. Soon enough though, the natural light they were using for Harry's open window, started to fade.

Harry stood from the bed. Trying his best not to let any books slip from the bed. The movement caused Joanna to look up from her book and giving Harry a wierd look. Signing a quick, "Everything okay?" over to Harry.

He smiled. Nodding his head and switching on his bedroom light. As if answering Joanna's unasked question of, "What are you doing?"

Harry made his way back over to the double bed. Looking around his bedroom. He looked over the posters taped to the cream coloured walls. Watching slight specks of dust land on his dresser which had his TV placed delicately on top. On his bed side table, was where he had piled up his books. His desk was missing the pencils which were, at the moment, scattered over his cream colourd bed covers. Then finally the notice board hanging above his dark, brown, wooden headboard, the first ever picture Harry had ever drawn of the mysterious boy, still hanging on to it.

Sighing, he sat in his previous space. Joanna looked at Harry once again with the quetioning look on her face. "What's up?" She asked.

"I want to do something." He answerd.

"Something like what?" She pressed on. Never seeing this extremely weird look on her best-friends face before.

"Something crazy." He smirked.

___________________

SO I WATCHED TFIOS AND TO SAY I CRIED A LOT IS AN UNDERSTATMENT.

So I kind of gave you a cliff hanger. Woops?

Anyway, I promise it wont take me as long to update next time. I was thinking of doing a schedual. Of when to write and when to udate, but whenever I do that, I never get the time to write. So every Sunday, Im going to write a couple of chapters for each book I am currently working on. Seeing as Im always at my nans Saturday-Sunday and its a lot more quiter than my house is.

By the way, I want to thank every single one of you that have voted, for this story, it has nearly 100 and thats means so much..

Edited.