Chapter Seventeen; The First Holiday.

It was the thirty-first of October. Halloween to be precise. Louis was sat on his own bed, waiting as he felt Harry fix his costume. Since the 'i love you too' incident, the two haven't spoke much of it. They had agreed to focus on Harry's up coming operation more than anything else. Louis could tell that Harry was nervous for the operation and he had told him that he would be there for the whole time. Harry had smiled and thanked him.

"Lou?" Louis perked up at Harrys voice, giving him time to carry on. "I think you're all ready." Louis smiled and put his hand on Harry's shoulder as he stood, using Harry as support.

"Thank you." Harry watched the words escape his mouth. Smiling but not saying a word. He led Louis down the stairs where Joe was stood waiting.

"There you both are." She sighed, pointing the camera in the boys direction. "You both look amazing. Say cheese." Despite her order, Harry looked down at Louis who was facing him and to say that made the picture the cutest thing ever, would be an understatment.

Soon after Joe was done pestering them, the two left the house, hands interlocked and talking about what was actually going to happen.

"I was thinking we could just sit in the park and talk?" Louis wondered his head facing Harry so he knew he was talking.

"So you want to sit in a park, at night -when its dark- on the night of halloween. Is that all you could think of?" Harry laughed. Swinging their hands, watching Louis.

"Well, what do you think we should do?"

Harry smirked, "Trick or treating. Obviously." Louis laughed, shaking his head.

"Fine. Trick or treating it is."

And that's exactly what they did. After they had went back to collect two cotton bags, they went trick or treating. Knocking from door to door. Some people gave them wierd looks once they noticed their joined hands, but Harry didn't take any notice. Others however, just smiled and wished them a good night after handing over their treats.

By the end of the night, both boys had a bag full of all things. Even a couple of pounds from the older people they visited.

It had to be at least Ten-pm when they finally arrived at Harry's. They had never arranged to stay at Harrys, it just so happened to be closer. So with no spare clothes, Louis had no other option to take up Harry's offer to wear his clothes to bed.

That, Harry was pleased about.

Searching through his closet, Harry finally found a T-shirt suitable for Louis. Walking over to Louis, he handed him the T-shirt, he also gave him a pair of un-used boxers.

"Thanks." Louis smiled.

"No problem." Harry replied, ushering Louis to the bathroom to get changed.

Louis stood into the bathroom and waited for the door to close as he slid his glasses off and pulled his ripped top, with a lot of fake blood on it, over his head. He felt around for the clean T-shirt and soon found it, pulling that one over his head, finally feeling the warmth from the cotton.

He also felt how long the top was and he couldn't help the small smile and chuckle that left his mouth as the realised how far it went down his body. Where a normal top would stop as it reached the end of his torso, this one went a third way down his thighs. Louis put the boxers on before reaching, searching for the door handle and pulling it open.

"Harry?" He asked.

He heard shuffling on his left and he figured that Harry was facing away and didn't egnoledge his existence. He decided to have a little fun. A couple of seconds later, Louis had figured out where Harry was and ready to sneak up on him. Walking as slowly as he could, Louis made his way towards his lover. Tip-toeing just to be on the safe side.

He knew he found him when he crashed into a body and heard a small, manly, squeal. Laughing, Louis reached his arms out and wrapped them around Harrys neck. Jumping up, he also wrapped his legs around Harrys waist.

"Hey, I never agreed to give anyone a piggy back ride." Harry laughed, sliding his arms around Louis' legs. He could feel the vibration from Louis laughing. Walking over to the bed, Harry bent his knees and placed Louis down carefully.

It was then when he turned around and saw Louis with the makeup still all over his face, he also figured he looked the same and decided it was time to take the disguise off.

"We need to get this makeup off." Harry confirmed, reaching his hand out he gripped Louis'. Pulling him up and into the bathroom.

"Okay." Louis agreed. Harry washed Louis' face for him, and yeah, he was extra careful not to scrub too hard. Once they were done, and Harry had gotten changed, they both snuggled up into their separate beds. Harry on the floor, much to Louis' dismay. And Louis tucked up into Harry's bed.

But when Harry new thatLouis was fully asleep, he did what he always did. Standing up, he made his way to the bed, pulling the covers back and sitting himself down, trying not to make the impact of his body wake the sleeping boy. Once he sat on the bed, successfully not waking the boy, he led down and turned his body so that he was facing Louis.

"Goodnight Lou." He whispered watching as Louis' eye lids fluttered. Wrapping his arm around Louis' waist, Harry brought him closer before closing his eyes and falling asleep and into dreamland.

____________________

Wow now that was utter bull.

Sorry :( its just at that point where nothing is really happening, there will be aoon though. Promise.

Anyway, there is your update, before Sunday *party*.

Its Friday (yesyesyes) so I'll try and write another chapter tonight and that will probs be up tonight or tomorrow. Not making any promises thoough.

Question: Whos your favourite Youtuber/s? Coomenttt id like to knoowww.

Dont forget to vote :) love you.

Edited.