Chapter Nineteen; The First Day Alone.

Three days after Harry's operation, and plenty of small kiss' from Louis here and there, Harry was allowed home. Life was completely different to Harry now that he had the ability to hear. He payed attention to everything just that little bit more.

Friday was the day. And today Louis was not by his side. Any other day and he would be, but Joe and his own mother had made Louis attend school today. Saying about how much this last year of school was important to him and that he couldn't afford any more days off.

Harry was situated in his bedroom. Laying down on his bed. Staring up at the ceiling. Waiting. The clock was ticking in the background and Harry could actually hear the time running away from him. He didn't mind it though. The quicker the time went, the faster he would get to see his Lou.

Half an hour later, there was a knock on his bed room door. Sitting up, he waited for the door to open, and in came Louis and Joanna.

"Hey." Harry smiled at Joanna and stood up, opening his arms as Louis walked closer to him and snuggled into his chest, not having to say anything to let Harry know that he had missed him.

Harry closed his arms around the boy and rested his head on Louis'.

"Don't get too comfortable. I am still here." Joanna smirked.

She was really happy the two were together now. She had said that it was "about time" that they finally became a couple and she couldn't be any happier with who her best-friend had fallen for.

It was when she had gone to visit Harry the day after the operation. After she had cried a little over the fact Harry could hear her, she cried once again when Harry had told her that the two boys were together and that he had asked Louis just after they had their first kiss. He mentioned to her how perfect the moment was.

"Yeah, yeah. We all know that." Harry smirked back. Harry turned his attention down to Louis and asked, "So Love, how was school?"

Louis grumbled under his breath. Muttering a small, "boring without you." And Harry chuckled kissing the top of his head before pulling out of the hug. Unwrapping his arms from around Louis' body.

Louis sighed. "I can't stay tonight." Harry looked over at Louis as he moved back and sat on his bed. He reached out and pulled Louis next to him.

"Why not?" Harry asked. Scrunching his face in confusion. Louis always stayed over on a Friday. Well, he stayed over most days, but espesially Fridays. It was their day.

Joanna's, Louis', Lexus' and Harry's. It was the day they all stayed at Harry's and just hung out. Talk about nothing and fangirl/boy, over their favourite celebrities. Well, that bit would manly be the girls, but Louis would join in now and then and Harry found it adorable how excited he would get. The main reason why Harry wouldn't take part was because he would stare at Louis and not know what the girls were even talking about.

But this Friday was the first when Harry would be able to actually be a better part of the conversations seeing as he would be able to stare at Louis and still know what the girls were saying.

"My mum wants me to meet someone. I don't know. Someone from her work or something. She didn't really tell me. She just said that I couldn't stay over. And that she wanted me home for dinner." Louis huffed. "I don't want to go." He whined. "Its just gonna be another one of her friends and they are just going to be talking about how hot George Clooney is."

Joanna laughed. "Maybe it's a man." Louis stiffend. He hadn't thought about that.

Harry looked over at Joanna. He knew how much Louis' dad ment to him and how much something like that would hurt Louis.

"No." Louis gulped. "She wouldn't do that to dad."

But somehow, he didn't believe his own words.

______________________

I'm geting into it now. So hopefully the next update will be pretty sooon :)
Omfg the Good Girls video killed me.
I'm mainly a Micheal girl and this video just made me hurt because he looked so hot.
But they all looked so innocent at the begining and I shed a couple of tears. And that man on the segway at the end made my day.
Comment: Whats you favourite music video?
I have no clue what mine would be. Maybe BSE or even Don't Stop. It could also be Love Is Easy cos they go through all the album covers and its just so cute.
Love Is Easy is on the side if you wanna check it out.
But what's yours?
Vote?
ILY <3

Edited.