Chapter Fifteen; The First Realisation.

Now, Louis really was lost for words. He was not expecting that. Yeah, okay, now and then he thought about what love felt like and that maybe he might have a little of that feeling towards Harry, but never had he thought of telling the boy. And how could Harry be so sure after only a month or so?

"I-I really don't know what to say.." Harry just gave a sad smile towards the opposite boy.

"It's okay, you don't have to say it back. Lou, I understand, it's early and I've probably just ruined everything." Louis shook his head.

"No, no you didn't. It's just," there was a pause in Louis sentence before he carried on, "I can't say it back, Harry. I'm sorry. I've never been in love and I promise you, if I had been, you would probably the person I would be in love with. I have trouble opening up to people but with you, I can do it easily. It's just, a little to early."

Harry nodded his head understanding what Louis was saying.

"Just give me time. I do like you a lot. And I think that maybe, it is there, I just can't say it with out being certain." And again, Harry nodded.

"I'll wait Lou. I promise."

After that, the room had no more awkward silence left. Harry had changed the subject to halloween and costumes.

Louis tried to deny Harrys request to dress up and go trick or treating with him, but in the end, Harry had led on top of Louis, tickling his stomach until he agreed.

"Fine! Fine, I'll go, just please, get your fat ass, off of me."

Louis couldn't help the smile appear as he heard the sound of Harry jumping around the room and cheering. Soon enough, the Halloween break came and, without having to go to school, Louis and Harry didn't part from each other.

Harry stayed around Louis' nearly every night and they spent most of the time discussing what they were going to wear on the scariest night of the year. Louis would winge and decline every idea Harry had of getting matching costumes.

They finally ageed to dress as some kind of dead people. That way, they didn't really have to go and buy a whole new outfit, they could just tear a couple of rips here and there and apply a little fake blood.

Louis was sat, outside of his front door, waiting for Lexus to turn up. He felt a little bad seeing as the last time he spoke to her was at her barbecue, which he spent the whole time with Harry.

Lexus had phoned Tuesday and arranged to pick Louis up at thee o'clock on that Thursday. So there he was sat, glasses covering his eyes that only Harry had seen, waiting. Only five minutes later, and Louis heard a car door shut followed by footsteps up his driveway.

"Hey Louis." He smiled at the warm voice.

"Hey Lexus." Standing up, Louis reached out his hand, to which Lexus guided him to her car.

"So, where we headed?" Louis asked as soon as he heard the second car door shut.

"I know it sounds boring, but I have ice-cream? I was just thinking we could head to my house and just talk? "

"You had me at ice-cream." Louis chuckled. The drive was praticly silent, the only sound evident was the radio playing through the built in speakers.

Five minutes after pulling into the driveway, and after Lexus led Louis through the house, the pair were sat ontop of a double bed, covered by a flowery patterned quilt cover. Vinilla ice-cream beween the two.

"Harry." Lexus smirked putting the spoon back into her mouth, eating the creamy food which was placed ontop.

She watched as a slight blush appeard on Louis' cheeks.

"What about him?" He replied, his mouth full.

"What's going on between you two? There must be something, I've never seen Harry spend so much tine with anyone other than Joanna." Lexus pointed out.

It was true. Harry had only ever gotton close to one person. That being Joanna. Yeah, sure he had other friends, but he would never spend day after day with them. They were the type of friends that only ever really said hi to you if they wanted something or, if they had no-one else to hang around with.

To be completely honest, Louis had totally forgotten about Jonanna. He can remember Harry bringing her up into conversation a couple of times, and he felt super bad, knowing that it probably looks like he was taking Harry away from the girl.

"We are just friends." Louis bowed his head, keeping the spoon in between his thumb and pointing finger in his left hand.

"Pff, just friends, yeah that's like me saying that Justin Bieber is my husband. Utter bullshit." Louis tried his best to keep his lips together, but the laughter broke through. Filling the room with a happy vibe. Lexus smiled, dipping her spoon back into the card bored container, taking another scoop of the delicious ice-cream. Feeling proud of herself by getting Louis to laugh so hard.

"No, but really," Louis said after his laughter died down. "We really are just friends. It's just too early to be anything more."

"But you feel something. Don't you."

Louis wanted to ask how she knew him so well. This was the first time that they had really spent together, yet it felt like they have been doing this for years.

"I guess. I dont know what I feel. I've never felt so close to anyone. Even back home, my best friend and I were never this close. He's just.. I don't even know how to say it. Or even what to say." Louis lent back, laying his head against the wall of the bedroom. Seeming as if he was looking up at the ceiling.

Putting the lid back on the food, Lexus took Louis' spoon from his hand and placed the things on the floor.

"Look, life decides everything on its own. It doesn't give you a time limit. It doesn't give you warning. It just kinda pounces on you and forces you to feel things. Even if you don't want to. It's hard to accept. I know. Trust me. But no matter what you do, its not just going to leave. It's there, and it's there to stay." Louis knows shes right. He knows what he feels for Harry is love.

He has completely fallen for the boy. From the way he holds his hands too tight. To the way he would sneak into Louis' bed, after he thinks he has fallen asleep, and snuggles up a little too close. He just has to figure out how to say it aloud. How to show his feelings to towards the boy.

______________

Don't hate me. Im so sorry. This was so hard to write omfg.

And it doesn't help that I hate it. I really dont want to use this.

I will probably rewrite this.

But yesss, I have 6 days until I see the Janoskians and I am literally freaking.out.

Fact: Everything About You, has just sarted playing. Do you feel my pain?

Edited.